Fox News bombshell - Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

Page 1 of 181234>Last »
July 6th, 2016 at 9:41:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Wow

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gretchen-carlson-harassment-lawsuit_us_577d22c1e4b09b4c43c1c624
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 6th, 2016 at 9:59:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Wait....

You're telling me that guy is a dirty old man?

I'm shocked! Shocked!!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 6th, 2016 at 10:14:37 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
What ever happened with the Bill O'Reilly sexual harassment incident with the producer (??)? I know it was probably 10+ years ago now but did it ever come out about how much he settled for? The recordings of him telling her how he wanted to take a shower with her and lather her up with soap were as disturbing as they were hilarious.
July 6th, 2016 at 10:23:27 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Aussie
What ever happened with the Bill O'Reilly sexual harassment incident with the producer (??)? I know it was probably 10+ years ago now but did it ever come out about how much he settled for? The recordings of him telling her how he wanted to take a shower with her and lather her up with soap were as disturbing as they were hilarious.

Ah yes, the famous "falafel" incident.

It never came out how much he settled for. Somewhere between $2-10 million.

If I remember correctly, didn't she buy an expensive place in NYC afterwards?
July 6th, 2016 at 10:37:06 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Aussie

Couldn't have happened to a better guy
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
July 6th, 2016 at 10:38:20 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: ams288
Ah yes, the famous "falafel" incident.

It never came out how much he settled for. Somewhere between $2-10 million.

If I remember correctly, didn't she buy an expensive place in NYC afterwards?

I can't remember all the details. I'd forgotten about the falafel comment! LOL

How does a guy like O'Reilly sit there and moralise after something like that? Has to pay out millions for trying to cheat on his wife with a woman who wanted no part of it and he still gets paid a fortune to sit there and pretend to be the moral compass for society. I don't get it.

We've got a similar media guy here in Australia actually - Alan Jones. Very similar background actually - school teacher, allegedly came from nowhere. Was arrested after an "incident" in a public toilet in London 30 years ago but still gets to tell the country what they should and shouldn't be doing. Mind boggling stuff.
July 6th, 2016 at 11:00:01 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Knowing that he's potentially got a lot of power I wouldn't do this unless I had some powerful evidence to use first. I would come in prepared.

I wouldn't want to be in a position where they are going to run the disgruntled employee response into the ground on me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 6th, 2016 at 11:02:46 AM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
Sooo - after all she did to us, she now comes running for our support and protection. Just because her boss is a "man's man", as she would have spun the story while still at Fox.

Here are her best moments:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/10/gretchen-carlson-fox-friends_n_3575116.html
July 6th, 2016 at 12:46:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
God, I can't stand Gretchen Carlson. A former
Miss America, she's always looking for even
the hint of sexual harassment. Good riddance
to her, I always hit mute when she came on
anyway. She won't win, it's a ridiculous lawsuit.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 6th, 2016 at 12:56:58 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
God, I can't stand Gretchen Carlson. A former
Miss America, she's always looking for even
the hint of sexual harassment. Good riddance
to her, I always hit mute when she came on
anyway. She won't win, it's a ridiculous lawsuit.

She won't win - because it will be settled out of court.

Just watch.

Creepy Roger Ailes doesn't want his dirty laundry out there for all to see.
Page 1 of 181234>Last »