Are Men Avoiding Women

Page 5 of 7« First<234567>
December 13th, 2015 at 3:10:15 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
While neither is a big issue to me, I really do not see the connection to legalized prostitution and fewer abortions.

It would cut way down on rape, cut down on accidental pregnancy's, and the trick bag played on boyfriends. How many excuses are there for accidental pregnancy's?

Hookers are smart enough to not get pregnant in the first place and are well aware of the diseases that can put them out of business.

It would cut down on single parents, it would reduce a lot of suffering. The soon to be accidentally pregnant mothers instead of being a breeder farm would have to learn how to produce something of value besides unwanted babies that they have no desire to rear or can afford.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 13th, 2015 at 3:45:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
It would cut way down on rape, cut down on accidental pregnancy's, and the trick bag played on boyfriends. How many excuses are there for accidental pregnancy's?

Hookers are smart enough to not get pregnant in the first place and are well aware of the diseases that can put them out of business.

It would cut down on single parents, it would reduce a lot of suffering. The soon to be accidentally pregnant mothers instead of being a breeder farm would have to learn how to produce something of value besides unwanted babies that they have no desire to rear or can afford.

Sorry, but I still just do not see it. Lets assume that if we legalized we would make it so that the man has no liability for child support and that we keep streetwalking illegal making it so you have to go to a legal brothel or book online.

Will it cut down on rape? Sorry, but I just do not see a rapist saying, "instead of raping a woman I can just get laid for $300!" Rapists can buy a hooker on the street as it is, since they are not crime-shy why would legalized hookers matter?

As to accidental pregnacies. I still do not see it. Guys will still get into relationships and the courts will still be against them. A gf is a lot cheaper than a hooker plus many guys need the woman to go to social functions or serve other needs like cooking for them or taking care of other things.
Yes, some guys will get a steady hooker for regular sex. Some guys will just be in the mood and book a date. But I do not see the effects you propose.
The President is a fink.
December 13th, 2015 at 5:01:09 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Sorry, but I still just do not see it. Lets assume that if we legalized we would make it so that the man has no liability for child support and that we keep streetwalking illegal making it so you have to go to a legal brothel or book online.

Will it cut down on rape? Sorry, but I just do not see a rapist saying, "instead of raping a woman I can just get laid for $300!" Rapists can buy a hooker on the street as it is, since they are not crime-shy why would legalized hookers matter?

As to accidental pregnacies. I still do not see it. Guys will still get into relationships and the courts will still be against them. A gf is a lot cheaper than a hooker plus many guys need the woman to go to social functions or serve other needs like cooking for them or taking care of other things.
Yes, some guys will get a steady hooker for regular sex. Some guys will just be in the mood and book a date. But I do not see the effects you propose.
I was in Wallace Idaho in the 70's near the Sunshine mine. They said they hadn't had a serious crime in 50 years, do to miners being able to have their needs met.

The mining towns I have been around, Butte Montana, Billings, Wallace etc., all had legal or semi legal brothels. Kids could walk around without fear.

We will still have the criminal element that as you mentioned could get a street walker now. I am suggesting an outlet for men that is legal, safe and an option versus what is happening now. Make it much safer for the whores also. The Green River killer picked on all street walkers. There is no sane reason why women have to die for selling sex.

I have never understood why I could sell the discs in my back but a women isn't allowed to sell sex. We both sell our bodies to the highest bidder. How can it be legal for a women to own her own body [enough to choose an abortion] but she can't decide to exchange sex for income? It just isn't logical to me.

For those that prefer the current example they can keep their current example. From my experience, it keeps the disease and crime and tragedy out of sex and unwanted pregnancy's. Indeed, "you can't fix stupid", but you can cut down on unwanted pregnancy's, and it works. Do you really want to force guys into getting married to get laid? Surely, you can't be suggesting extramarital sex. : )

The thing about making it legal, it keeps it safer, cleaner, and another revenue stream for the locals, and other benefits. In Pahrump, they are helping fund the school system. They don't allow drug deals, fights, or anything else that cuts down on their business. They don't allow trouble. They provide their own security, it also exposes sex for what it is and puts a truer value on it, and probably makes local housewives think about putting out more often?

Many of the workers and security are very law abiding people and are willing to get involved if need be in case of dirty deeds being done. The security guys are very serious dudes. Some are supporting family's. There is no sense in pretending, and supporting the prison industry instead of free enterprise.

The only difference between prostitution and marrying for money, is mental and the price paid.

It is way safer than infidelity, and cheaper than mistresses. Community property laws are bs.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 13th, 2015 at 6:17:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188

For those that prefer the current example they can keep their current example. From my experience, it keeps the disease and crime and tragedy out of sex and unwanted pregnancy's. Indeed, "you can't fix stupid", but you can cut down on unwanted pregnancy's, and it works. Do you really want to force guys into getting married to get laid? Surely, you can't be suggesting extramarital sex. : )

I think a lot of taboos against sex districts (for example) stem from old and very real concerns about carrying off various diseases, and also married men giving them to their wives. It's obviously a much improved situation, at least if people want it to be nowadays.

The other taboos stem from the false prophets who decide what is approved or isn't through consulting with invisible leadership.

The third leg is likely just people against it for individual reasons or fears that aren't based on the first two.

So, I imagine that helps keep a sizable population from supporting legal prostitution.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 13th, 2015 at 7:00:55 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
If the anti-abortionists really want to cut down on abortions, the single biggest thing they could do is legalize prostitution.

You're absolutely right!
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 20th, 2018 at 3:37:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody see the Xmas Commercials from Kay
Jewelers with the woman getting on her knee
and proposing marriage to the guy? That's how
desperate women are getting now.

They started MeToo, they've alienated men to
such a degree that millennials men are scared to
death of them. I read that some men are so
whipped they're taking the last name of the
woman, that's how terrified they are of displeasing
the queen. Males me ill..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 20th, 2018 at 4:50:49 PM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Quote: Evenbob
... that's how terrified they are of displeasing
the queen. Males me ill..

"Males me ill"... Clever.
November 20th, 2018 at 7:25:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody see the Xmas Commercials from Kay
Jewelers with the woman getting on her knee
and proposing marriage to the guy? That's how
desperate women are getting now.

I do wonder if women of the future will curse their mothers for driving men away from marriage and traditional family roles.
The President is a fink.
November 20th, 2018 at 7:49:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I do wonder if women of the future will curse their mothers for driving men away from marriage and traditional family roles.

Tom Leykis says marriage is legalized
prostitution. If you offer a woman
a diamond ring for a blow job, you can
be arrested. If you offer a ring and the
promise of marriage for blow jobs, that's
legal and encouraged.

Of course the BJ's are only guaranteed
during the engagement. As every husband
knows, they stop on the wedding night..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 21st, 2018 at 12:04:45 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
*EXCERPT*More and more guys see the way a guy can be shaken down by the court system and all of the sudden other options look better.

I witness this first hand on an almost daily basis (and yes, my career has put me on the front lines of both doing this to men as well as protecting men from this - all depends on who signs the retainer first)
Page 5 of 7« First<234567>