Are Men Avoiding Women

Page 6 of 7« First<34567>
November 21st, 2018 at 12:19:02 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: aceofspades
I witness this first hand on an almost daily basis (and yes, my career has put me on the front lines of both doing this to men as well as protecting men from this - all depends on who signs the retainer first)

If there are any cases that you can discuss with generalities, I would be interested in hearing about the injustices that you have witnessed and been involved in. I find divorce law fascinating and scary.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 21st, 2018 at 12:22:05 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: DRich
If there are any cases that you can discuss with generalities, I would be interested in hearing about the injustices that you have witnessed and been involved in. I find divorce law fascinating and scary.

I represented an NFL hall of famer who had 4 kids by 3 different women - upon retiring, these women fought tirelessly in the system to maintain the "lifestyle" their children became accustomed to -- the kids ages ranged from 1 year old to 7 years old -- the lifestyle the children became accustomed to was bullish!t -- it was the lifestyle the women had become accustomed to -- the kids were kids - they didn't know whether they had diapers made of gold or cloth -- they didn't have a clue that their $40k/year grade school was better or worse than a public school -but, all the women lived in beautiful houses with in ground swimming pools and all drove $100k Mercedes and BMW's and none of them had a job
November 21st, 2018 at 12:37:13 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I represented an NFL hall of famer who had 4 kids by 3 different women - upon retiring, these women fought tirelessly in the system to maintain the "lifestyle" their children became accustomed to -- the kids ages ranged from 1 year old to 7 years old -- the lifestyle the children became accustomed to was bullish!t -- it was the lifestyle the women had become accustomed to -- the kids were kids - they didn't know whether they had diapers made of gold or cloth -- they didn't have a clue that their $40k/year grade school was better or worse than a public school -but, all the women lived in beautiful houses with in ground swimming pools and all drove $100k Mercedes and BMW's and none of them had a job

Should I assume the court agreed and granted them that lifestyle? Did the football player try to obtain custody to mitigate the financial burden?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 21st, 2018 at 12:37:51 PM permalink
aceofspades
Should I assume the court agreed and granted them that lifestyle? Did the football player try to obtain custody to mitigate the financial burden?

I had a falling out with the client and we parted ways before the case ended
November 21st, 2018 at 2:04:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

From what I have seen you do not want to know how awful human nature can be. And I just read the cases! Can’t imagine having these people as clients.
The President is a fink.
November 21st, 2018 at 3:28:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
From what I have seen you do not want to know how awful human nature can be.
About the only thing that comes close in realizing how humans are, is witnessing the battles between siblings over splitting an inheritance when a parent passes.

Brothers and sisters fight so nastily over the pettiest of things, enough to destroy otherwise lifelong friendships.

You would never see dogs fight like either example, over the finest cut of meat .
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 21st, 2018 at 4:07:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I represented an NFL hall of famer who had 4 kids by 3 different women -

Anybody that ding dong dumb
deserves to lie in the bed he made.
I have no sympathy for guys like
this. I knew a woman 20 years
ago who had 4 kids from 4
different fathers and she was
married to only one of them. She
was hell on wheels making their
lives miserable.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 21st, 2018 at 6:41:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
this.

Agreed!

Take this loser, for example, 5 kids from three different whores:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 21st, 2018 at 6:42:48 PM permalink
aceofspades
Quote: ams288
Agreed!

Take this loser, for example, 5 kids from three different whores:

He can afford them and was married to each of their mothers when they had them
November 21st, 2018 at 7:04:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
this. I knew a woman 20 years
ago who had 4 kids from 4
different fathers and she was
married to only one of them. She
was hell on wheels making their
lives miserable.

You have to really be afraid of being alone to go with a woman like that. Sort of like buying a car which you know has a cracked engine block.
The President is a fink.
Page 6 of 7« First<34567>