Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

January 6th, 2016 at 4:02:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
I have shown several times that it is crime infested and rapidly becoming a European-style no-go zone.

There are no European no go zones
Its more dangerous to move to the American city of Detroit then the Muslim city of Dearborn
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2016 at 2:25:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
There are no European no go zones

Sorry, but there are many of them.
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2016 at 2:30:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Fox News issued two corrections on the matter, one of which acknowledged that “we have made some regrettable errors on air regarding the Muslim population in Europe, particularly with regard to England and France.” That came from Julie Banderas during the Saturday night program “Fox Report.”

She continued: “To be clear, there is no formal designation of these zones in either country and no credible information to support the assertion there are specific areas in these countries that exclude individuals based solely on their religion.”

Quote:
the British prime minister did as well. “When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools’ Day,” said David Cameron, who finished with this rip against Emerson: “This guy’s clearly a complete idiot.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/01/18/fox-news-corrects-apologizes-for-no-go-zone-remarks/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 6th, 2016 at 2:34:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/01/18/fox-news-corrects-apologizes-for-no-go-zone-remarks/

There is a difference between "official" and "de facto" the later of which is what the case is. I know that there are lefties who think there aren't any no-go zones because there is no sign saying "No-Go Zone. Muslims Only." But the reality is the zones exist.
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2016 at 3:08:02 PM permalink
terapined
There is a difference between "official" and "de facto" the later of which is what the case is. I know that there are lefties who think there aren't any no-go zones because there is no sign saying "No-Go Zone. Muslims Only." But the reality is the zones exist.

The zones exist but you cant prove it because there are no signs?
LOL
Is Dearborn a no go zone? Of course not and its filled with Muslims.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2016 at 3:15:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
The zones exist but you cant prove it because there are no signs?
LOL
Is Dearborn a no go zone? Of course not and its filled with Muslims.

I just sent plenty of proof of the zones. I earlier posted video of Dearborn and the no-go zone it is becoming. Leave the suburbs and learn what goes on in the world.
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2016 at 3:22:36 PM permalink
terapined
I just sent plenty of proof of the zones. I earlier posted video of Dearborn and the no-go zone it is becoming. Leave the suburbs and learn what goes on in the world.

Video is meaningless.
Crime is everywhere.
Just because some clowns are afraid to go into the city does not make it a no go zone.
I live in a city, not suburbs
I'll listen to Foxnews

Thanks for the link Rxwine
January 6th, 2016 at 3:28:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Herr are some more muslims living peacefully side by side in India.

Just a little riot, only 30 cars torched. Wonder why it happened? Read the article.
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2016 at 4:11:48 PM permalink
terapined
Herr are some more muslims living peacefully side by side in India.

Just a little riot, only 30 cars torched. Wonder why it happened? Read the article.

In India as it was in Northern Ireland, its religion, geography, culture, class , history, discrimination ect that causes these problems.

There is only one no go zone in the USA
its in Oregon
It was created by white conservative TERRORISTS with guns.
I don't know about you but I support the local sheriff.
January 6th, 2016 at 4:21:53 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
The point is that blacks attack whites more than whites attack blacks when there are far fewer blacks to do the attacking. It is not about who is attacking whites. BLM and others "black leaders" want to imply racism and that whites are attacking blacks. Reality is whites are not attacking blacks, but blacks are attacking whites.

You are attempting to deflect.

I'm pointing out your distortion, not deflecting. Whites as a race are vastly richer in the US than the others. That makes them favored targets of all money-based crimes, from robbery/muggings and burglary to extortion and auto theft. For example, this pew research report shows the average annual income for 2014 by race. Whites earn 13x more than blacks, and 10x more than Hispanics. (Not the only pertinent example, but one of the clearest.) So, for money-based motives, which are the majority of reasons people commit crimes, why would the average white attack the average black, or any "other" race for that matter? You've drawn a false conclusion; it's not race-based.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has