Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

December 21st, 2015 at 7:21:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Muslims protect non-Muslims from bus attack.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2015/1221/Muslims-protect-non-Muslims-during-Kenya-Islamist-attack

It might not seem like a big risk, but I see no reason why the attackers might have killed them for doing it if it was discovered.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2016 at 3:45:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
German mayor condemns New Year sex assaults as ‘intolerable’

Just how muslims live side-by-side in peace.......
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2016 at 3:50:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
German mayor condemns New Year sex assaults as ‘intolerable’

Just how muslims live side-by-side in peace.......

So whats your point?
Every religion and every culture has its criminals
The Irish mob preyed on the Irish, so what.
There are hard core conservative republicans that are criminals but its meaningless because they don't represent you
yet
In your opinion a Muslim that is a criminal represents all Muslims
Your logic is absurd
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 5th, 2016 at 3:55:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined

So whats your point?

My point is we should not be letting all these refugees in, and here is just one example why. I was poo-poohed when I posted the info about the rapes is Sweden. Just another article to show what is on the way to the USA.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2016 at 4:30:29 PM permalink
terapined
My point is we should not be letting all these refugees in, and here is just one example why. I was poo-poohed when I posted the info about the rapes is Sweden. Just another article to show what is on the way to the USA.

What refugee group is crimeless??
What immigrant group is crimeless??
Your logic is absurd
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 5th, 2016 at 4:58:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
What refugee group is crimeless??
What immigrant group is crimeless??
Your logic is absurd

No, my logic keeps showing correct. We are not talking about other groups being "crimeless." We are talking about what happens when you put muslims side-by-side with non-muslims. Sorry if the story bursts your perfect-world image of peaceful muslim refugees who just want to come here and pray. This is what has been happening, and more will. I will keep pointing it out.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2016 at 5:00:22 PM permalink
terapined
No, my logic keeps showing correct. We are not talking about other groups being "crimeless." We are talking about what happens when you put muslims side-by-side with non-muslims. Sorry if the story bursts your perfect-world image of peaceful muslim refugees who just want to come here and pray. This is what has been happening, and more will. I will keep pointing it out.

Dearborn MI
and this
Quote: rxwine
Muslims protect non-Muslims from bus attack.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2015/1221/Muslims-protect-non-Muslims-during-Kenya-Islamist-attack

It might not seem like a big risk, but I see no reason why the attackers might have killed them for doing it if it was discovered.[/
January 5th, 2016 at 10:13:49 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6

I stay out of this stuff for the most part, but I clicked on your link. According to those stats, your 560,600 attacks by blacks on whites was accurate. And that seems like a lot, a number just standing there by itself. But the table doesn't stop there, even though the article takes the same approach you did. White-on-white crime, from that same table, was 2,291,504 incidents, and 56% of the total attacks. Black-on-white was 13.7% of attacks, and Hispanic was 11.9%, with other/unknown about 18% (the rest). In comparison, in the 2010 Census, 63.7% of Americans claim to be white, 12.2% black, 16.4% Hispanic, the rest Asian/Native American/other.

So, whites are actually being attacked by a portion of the population that closely mirrors the racial makeup of the country as a whole. The distorted conclusion of black-on-white violence being significant when compared to white-on-black just feeds a fear agenda that drives, in turn, a disproportionate negativity to blacks just based on their skin color. Time to recognize the facts say that a certain percentage of American society commits crimes regardless of their race, and figure out how to fix that, rather than claiming race is the problem.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 6th, 2016 at 2:59:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Dearborn MI

You keep bringing Dearborn up and I have no idea why. I have shown several times that it is crime infested and rapidly becoming a European-style no-go zone.
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2016 at 3:06:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: beachbumbabs
The distorted conclusion of black-on-white violence being significant when compared to white-on-black just feeds a fear agenda that drives, in turn, a disproportionate negativity to blacks just based on their skin color. Time to recognize the facts say that a certain percentage of American society commits crimes regardless of their race, and figure out how to fix that, rather than claiming race is the problem.

The point is that blacks attack whites more than whites attack blacks when there are far fewer blacks to do the attacking. It is not about who is attacking whites. BLM and others "black leaders" want to imply racism and that whites are attacking blacks. Reality is whites are not attacking blacks, but blacks are attacking whites.

You are attempting to deflect.
The President is a fink.