Survivor

Page 8 of 10« First<5678910>
May 20th, 2015 at 5:48:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I take it back, I like one of them. Mike.
I admire his drive and determination.
He's so good at the challenges. The
Wiz knows he Mike won the puzzle
challenge because when he had the
tiles balanced on the sword, he never
took his eyes off the tiles. If you're
good at balance, witch Wiz and I
are, you know that's the key to balancing
anything. The other doofuses did the
opposite, and they all paid for it.

In the blindfold part, Mike was totally
concentrating, he had a plan and he
stuck to it like a robot. None of the
others were even close. How many
immunity necklaces has he won, 4?
5? He deserves to win.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 20th, 2015 at 6:44:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Right now I wouldn't even risk $5 against $500 betting against Mike. Because I think it would be just throwing away $5.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 20th, 2015 at 11:09:26 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Well, I'm $5 richer! Nothing sweeter than taking the money form your own mother -- again.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 21st, 2015 at 12:15:13 AM permalink
Evenbob
I thought you had Rodney or Carolyn.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 21st, 2015 at 2:13:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think contestant Mike might be giving his prize money to Jesus. Or maybe the verbal thanks will be enough.

When people give such big credit to Jesus, makes me wonder how much they think Jesus deserves.

I only caught a tiny portion of the reunion show, and Jeff carefully steered him away to a more definitive answer than the spiritual thankyou he started in on.

But then I turned it off, so don't really know what happened after that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 24th, 2015 at 7:11:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
How was the first ep of the new season,
I'm watching it tomorrow. Have they
done a 2nd chance show before?

September 24th, 2015 at 9:34:28 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I recorded it but haven't watched it fully yet. These all-star shows I tend to not like as much. The contestants have had months to form alliances before the show even started. Seems like there is no token super-hot girl either. I'll give it a chance but am not expecting a good season. Meanwhile I'm pulling for Kelly -- because she is from Vegas and almost beat that *#&$ Richard Hatch in the original season.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 25th, 2015 at 4:46:14 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I've not watched it in eons, but the cable knockoff Naked and Afraid films people naked and then pixelates out anything interesting or commercial. Its shorter and the competitors have some basic wilderness skills although one woman recently lost her fire starter.

Its a show I catch during channel roulette sessions...where the odds of disappointment are well past six point two five percent.

this season,,, give me Below Decks. Naked sexy stews, lazy deckhands, an overly tolerant Boatswain, a bemused Captain and just about every week someone gets an airplane ticket home after getting a huge tip from some obnoxious millionaire.
September 25th, 2015 at 6:27:53 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: Fleastiff
this season,,, give me Below Decks. Naked sexy stews, lazy deckhands, an overly tolerant Boatswain, a bemused Captain and just about every week someone gets an airplane ticket home after getting a huge tip from some obnoxious millionaire.

Yes! I've been watching since it began. Fun show. I like Kate the best, even if she does have a bitchy-resting-face. Rocky sure thinks highly of herself as she flirts with Emile, who gets too drunk to close the deal the last two episodes. Tuesday nights on Bravo.

I agree with Wizard regarding Survivor. No hot girls, and we've seen all these folks before. Yawn. Maybe Joe can go farther this season.
September 25th, 2015 at 11:17:02 AM permalink
Evenbob
Naked and Stupid is unwatchable drek.
Every ep is the same: Happy when they
meet, take off their colthes, wander
around the first day, start pissing and
moaning the 2nd day and every day
after about water, food, bug bites and
lack of sleep. And people are really ugly
when they're naked and dirty covered
in red blotches.
Page 8 of 10« First<5678910>