Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

July 28th, 2015 at 12:35:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: zippyboy
Cosby now has raped more victims than I've had consensual sex partners.

He passed that benchmark when he
drugged number 4. Get real..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 3rd, 2015 at 11:11:48 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
some general updates on this Historical sex abuse (yewtree) in the UK and bill cosby in Hollywood and the like.

Much hullaballu about a serving police officer being allowed to be a juror on rolf harris's jury but since 2004 it has been legal for serving police officers to be seated as jurors. Unwise perhaps, unfair perhaps, but legal.

cosby: said to be under legal threat now because feminist cut throat attorney found a victim who alleges "recovered memories" of her molestation. this gives a california venue for trial on incidents that otherwise would be beyond the statute of limitation for civil and criminal actions since the california legislature in the middle of the recovered memories mania passed a law extending liability to the start of the recovered memory of the abuse rather than the time of the abuse.

His lawyers are said to be on the offensive rather than sitting back and parroting the 'courtroom not tabloids' mantra.
August 13th, 2015 at 11:42:18 AM permalink
Evenbob
It's up to 50 accusers now. Jay Leno
had an interesting observation. The
women get criticized for waiting
30 or 40 years to come forward, yet
a man who waits that long to say
he was molested by a priest is never
ever criticized. The ol double standard
again.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/08/12/three-new-cosby-accusers-push-list-near-50/31542197/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 13th, 2015 at 4:42:25 PM permalink
Fleastiff
when the big rubber band breaks the brave stewardess steps in and restores order, but upon waking up covered in semen she does not call the cops or press charges or seek to preserve the evidence and sue him then.
August 14th, 2015 at 1:31:52 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Can a black man ever get justice in a white racist country ?
August 14th, 2015 at 3:44:51 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: buzzardknot
Can a black man ever get justice in a white racist country ?
sure get black racists on the jury or liberal crybabies.
August 20th, 2015 at 9:20:43 PM permalink
Fleastiff
gloria allred introduces two new accusers... each involving the playboy mansion (deep pockets?) and some sake or something that an extra was persuaded to drink.
August 21st, 2015 at 12:20:43 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Fleastiff
gloria allred introduces two new accusers... each involving the playboy mansion (deep pockets?) and some sake or something that an extra was persuaded to drink.

Is your shift key broken? E. E. Cummings
you are not.

i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes
August 21st, 2015 at 12:44:38 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
Is your shift key broken? E. E. Cummings you are not.

E. E. Cummings I am not; a mendicant I am.

I spilled some morning coffee onto my keyboard lo, these many months ago.

I had to switch to several other keyboards finally finding one that worked (sort of). It obviously has problems with capitals, particularly left handed ones. those typed with the right hand seem to be, in general, better. Its strange. It annoys the hell out of me. at my age, many things annoy the hell out of me.

Recently I had the misfortune to spill the dregs of a bottle of tonic water on my keyboard, lap, legs and feet. This was an occasion for an immediate shower and only when I was through with the shower and was attacking the floor with a mop did I realize that taking a shower during a very intense thunder and lightening storm was not particularly sensible.

so I will see how the coffee with tonic water reacts on the various keys of the keyboard.
August 21st, 2015 at 11:49:28 AM permalink
Evenbob
I got my last keyboards from Goodwill for $2
apiece. I always keep a spare.