In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 4th, 2017 at 5:29:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

Are we getting to the point that critical mass is there to get prostitution to follow the same path marijuana is currently on?

I don't know. Prostitution, has been legal in one area of Nevada for a long time now, but it doesn't seem to have much of a spreading effect from that.

Although, it's everywhere already to some degree, just not legal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 5th, 2017 at 8:18:42 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: stinkingliberal
You meet two strangers in a road. One of them always tells the truth, the other always lies. One is a secret mod, one is not. What question do you ask them?
Ask either one how the other one would respond to the question who is the secret mod.
February 5th, 2017 at 9:35:57 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
I don't know. Prostitution, has been legal in one area of Nevada for a long time now, but it doesn't seem to have much of a spreading effect from that.

Although, it's everywhere already to some degree, just not legal.

It should be legal everywhere, with reasonable regulations about locations and times.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 5th, 2017 at 12:00:23 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Nareed
It should be legal everywhere, with reasonable regulations about locations and times.

As politicians accept bribes/donations from billionaire Trumpers, prostitution already is legal everywhere.
February 5th, 2017 at 12:35:22 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Nareed
And the fact that it is not, is proof that we are but chattel of an out of control state. The difference between picking up the entire tab on a date with the expectation of sex later, and prostitution, is only semantics. For that matter, that is how I see many marriages with 50% of them failing within 2 years, especially in states that have alimony.

As it turns out, it would have been much cheaper had I eaten every meal out and purchased all sex. More exciting and tastier as well.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 5th, 2017 at 12:44:55 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: petroglyph

As it turns out, it would have been much cheaper had I eaten every meal out and purchased all sex. More exciting and tastier as well.

And you would have been contributing twice to the economy.
February 5th, 2017 at 1:30:15 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: petroglyph
And the fact that it is not, is proof that we are but chattel of an out of control state. The difference between picking up the entire tab on a date with the expectation of sex later, and prostitution, is only semantics. For that matter, that is how I see many marriages with 50% of them failing within 2 years, especially in states that have alimony.

And who would have been there to comfort you in your hour of need ? We will all leave this veil of tears penniless.
February 5th, 2017 at 2:09:07 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: buzzardknot
And who would have been there to comfort you in your hour of need ? We will all leave this veil of tears penniless.

"VALE" of tears. As in, a place, a valley. And if I spend all my money before I go someplace where I'm no longer able to spend it, I've maximized my EV.

I've found that building relationships in order that you might have other people available as a resource is like building a life raft out of Kleenex.
February 5th, 2017 at 4:04:22 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: buzzardknot
And who would have been there to comfort you in your hour of need ?
It isn't always who you think it will be, I can attest to that.

Quote:
We will all leave this veil of tears penniless.
No matter what, some of this journey you walk alone.

edit: My original post was in support of working women
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 6th, 2017 at 9:57:57 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: stinkingliberal
"VALE" of tears. As in, a place, a valley. And if I spend all my money before I go someplace where I'm no longer able to spend it, I've maximized my EV.

I've found that building relationships in order that you might have other people available as a resource is like building a life raft out of Kleenex.

Hey Stinky I said VEIL of tears. The bible may say VALE of tears, there was a Christian documentary VEIL of tears. Be that as it may, I said VEIL of tears. If you are here to tell people what they meant, you might want to join Larry S. at Gambling Forum.