In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 23rd, 2022 at 2:57:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Also you don't understand how government actually works, unless you mean some sort of dictatorship where everyone is unified by force to one set of purposes. Doesn't happen here. Everyone gets a shot at how tax dollars work. So, no one ever ends up happy for long with the way it works out
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 23rd, 2022 at 3:56:03 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
He was raised by far left parents. He wouldn't even know that what he did was wrong. The left continually rapes everyone in the country to move forward their personal agenda. The lefty politicians think that tax payers money is their money to spend as they please. Not much different than what SBF did.

Brilliant analysis by our board’s self-appointed “independent thinker.”

Have you figured out if Biden released his tax returns yet? Or are you doing that thing you always do when you say something really dumb and demonstrably false where you just ignore it and pretend you never said it? 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 23rd, 2022 at 4:42:08 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote:
Caroline Ellison, former chief executive of Alameda Research, said she agreed with Bankman-Fried to hide from FTX’s investors, lenders and customers that the hedge fund could borrow unlimited sums from the exchange, according a transcript of her Dec. 19 plea hearing that was unsealed on Friday.

“We prepared certain quarterly balance sheets that concealed the extent of Alameda’s borrowing and the billions of dollars in loans that Alameda had made to FTX executives and to related parties,” Ellison told U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams in Manhattan federal court, according to the transcript.

He was raised by far left parents. He wouldn't even know that what he did was wrong. The left continually rapes everyone in the country to move forward their personal agenda. The lefty politicians think that tax payers money is their money to spend as they please. Not much different than what SBF did.

Your judgement has been totally clouded by your politics
Its such total BS that you claim "He wouldn't even know that what he did was wrong." Then you go on some weird absurd unhinged political rant.
Back to reality
Caroline Ellison admitted they knew what they were doing was wrong and now she is pleading guilty.
Of course he knew.
By the way I'm following this case very closely
One person in this saga really disgusts me
Mr Wonderful. Kevin O'leary
Hes so full of BS.
Paid 15 million and last I heard he was still defending SBF and blaming Binance for FTX imploding which is total BS. He actually testified to this. I dont know his politics but he makes me totally sick.
https://nypost.com/2022/12/16/ftx-pitchman-kevin-oleary-refuses-to-admit-sbf-was-a-fraud-i-dont-have-all-the-facts/

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 23rd, 2022 at 5:54:51 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Sure he's a criminal. Unlike you I don't care what politics he follows before he's off to jail.

But unlike you I do care when the politicians are criminals.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 23rd, 2022 at 6:11:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
But unlike you I do care when the politicians are criminals.

Your undying support of Donny proves is this a false statement.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 23rd, 2022 at 6:24:32 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
I’m not even sure it is that high on their priority list. How many rich republicans have gotten caught hiring undocumented immigrants?

They are just playing to their racist base who they know REALLY hate brown people.

I love stupid Christmas presents like this. Thanks for enlightening us all AMS.
December 23rd, 2022 at 9:04:56 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I see the Republicans are turning on the MAGA idiots.

It's about time.

One can only hope that Trump infects MGT with herpes.
December 24th, 2022 at 2:40:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
I see the Republicans are turning on the MAGA idiots.

It's about time.

One can only hope that Trump infects MGT with herpes.

Let them turn, if they think we will still show up and vote for RINOs they are nuts.

They put up a loser like McCain because it was "his turn" to be a jobber to Obama. A self-made man who generated energy like none since Reagan and they turn their backs on him? Sorry, GOP. I am following the example of blacks. Put up someone I do not care for and I am staying home.
The President is a fink.
December 24th, 2022 at 8:20:21 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Trump "generated energy" in the same sense that a burning school bus filled with screaming children going over a cliff can catch the eye.
December 24th, 2022 at 8:29:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Trump "generated energy" in the same sense that a burning school bus filled with screaming children going over a cliff can catch the eye.

Trump attracted good hard working people with good values who are tired of the swamp that is our government. What’s wrong with that?

Oh, yeah. He refused to just take abuse from the left as the rules say a gop candidate is supposed to. Sorry you cannot handle a man who actually acts like a man.
The President is a fink.