In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 22nd, 2022 at 7:10:56 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Love this pic
I hear Putin supporter Tucker is furious about this :-)

Hunter probably got Mr. Big to arrange the picture.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 22nd, 2022 at 7:11:57 AM permalink
Altstates93
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Donny fought like hell to prevent this information from getting to the public, but as usual, in the end he lost the battle.

In comparison, Warren Buffett publicly disclosed income of around $11 million in 2015.

As Trump likes "people who weren't captured", so I like billionaires who didn't lose money.
December 22nd, 2022 at 7:17:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Altstates93
Donny fought like hell to prevent this information from getting to the public, but as usual, in the end he lost the battle.

In comparison, Warren Buffett publicly disclosed income of around $11 million in 2015.

As Trump likes "people who weren't captured", so I like billionaires who didn't lose money.

Yet somehow he made the billions in the first place. True self made man.

Sadly the liberals here and elsewhere now have one less thing in their empty lives to hate Trump over.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2022 at 7:20:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

The poor guy lost $50 million over 6 years and still paid $300k a year in taxes! He needs better accountants! Who has that much negative income and still pays any taxes? He should qualify for food stamps, the earned income credit, housing assistance, heating assistance, loan forgiveness, welfare payments, child tax credits, and whatever other free money the Democrats are giving out today.

On a more serious note, all those ‘losing’ years being made public has to irk him bigly!

Probably getting bitten by the AMT. I think what irks him is having them released for no good reason other than hate the other side has for him. I'd rather see how congressmen end up multi-millionaires after years of "public service." That is what the public should be up in arms over, not a real estate developer.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2022 at 7:36:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
Quote: terapined
Love this pic
I hear Putin supporter Tucker is furious about this :-)

Hunter probably got Mr. Big to arrange the picture.

"probably" ?????????
"Mr Big" ???????????
Translation- nothingburger

This is the People's House. Even most Republicans were standing except for Gaetz and Broebart.
I bend the knee for the flag
I stand with Zelensky:-)
https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert-matt-gaetz-sit-smirk-zelensky-calls-us-unity-1768906

It's a fabulous pic that is infuriating Putin
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 22nd, 2022 at 7:40:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Respect
I love it
No way Putin gets a standing O at a joint session:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 22nd, 2022 at 7:57:53 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Do you think there is any chance that we can get Zellensky to be our president? I would be willing to trade Biden and two Patriot missile systems for Zellensky.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 22nd, 2022 at 8:24:22 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2

If he expected a big tax cut in 2018, it seems rational to take losses in the years leading up to it so he could record gains in 2018 and 2019.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 22nd, 2022 at 8:55:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
Do you think there is any chance that we can get Zellensky to be our president? I would be willing to trade Biden and two Patriot missile systems for Zellensky.

No, but you could move to Ukraine.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 22nd, 2022 at 9:57:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Altstates93

Yet somehow he made the billions in the first place. True self made man.

Sadly the liberals here and elsewhere now have one less thing in their empty lives to hate Trump over.

You’re still insulting self-made men. You’re not self-made starting with your rich father providing you a million or more no matter how much you make.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?