Threads: 24
Quote: Evenbob
Jay Carney finally resigned, I can't stand that
lying little twerp. He's so condescending and
patronizing. Rush calls him the 'spokes-kid',
instead of spokesman. I think Carney got tired
of being the fall guy for all of Obama's major
screw ups, who wouldn't.
I saw him being quite shaky on Fox news this morning. This kind of tactic actually thwarts critics because the new spokesman can blow off critics saying talk to Carney and stories die.
May 30th, 2014 at 3:30:36 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: AZDuffman
Obama himself said he was a muslim in an interview on ABC. When Stephanopoulos corrected him and said "Christian" the way Obama reacted is not really believable. At the least it looks as if he has only gone to church for show and has no faith. If you are even semi-serious about your faith you don't make that kind of slip.
That's so true. No devout Christian would ever make a mistake like that.

It would be like me pointing to my aunt and stating that she's my mother. Who the hell makes a mistake like that??
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 30th, 2014 at 3:48:47 PM permalink
Beethoven
Democrats are America's High School Dropouts: 31% with less than a 9th grade education

Does this surprise anyone?? LOL!

Parents Explain Why They Let Their 5-Year-Old Daughter Become A Boy

And the insanity in this country continues...
May 31st, 2014 at 4:51:06 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Quote: Beethoven
That's so true. No devout Christian would ever make a mistake like that.

It would be like me pointing to my aunt and stating that she's my mother. Who the hell makes a mistake like that??
You're susceptible to fallacy and love every minute of it, and love every fallacy you can get your hands on.
May 31st, 2014 at 6:02:41 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
You're susceptible to fallacy and love every minute of it, and love every fallacy you can get your hands on.
LOL!! :D

For the mods: The above quote is typical of the M.O. of most libs here. They directly address me on the forum with a provocative post that has no other purpose than to inflame—notice there isn't any type of argument in the quote?—but then, when all is said and done, they have the audacity to go crying to the mods screaming, "Beethoven was mean to me!!" LOL

(And for the record, his post doesn't bother me at all. I just wanted to point out the tactics of these guys because somehow _I_ always seem to be the one who gets blamed for picking on other members here. Whatevs. Although I will say that I do enjoy living in nickel's head rent-free...hehehe)
May 31st, 2014 at 6:32:39 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
LOL!! :D

For the mods: The above quote is typical of the M.O. of most libs here. They directly address me on the forum with a provocative post that has no other purpose than to inflame—notice there isn't any type of argument in the quote?—but then, when all is said and done, they have the audacity to go crying to the mods screaming, "Beethoven was mean to me!!" LOL

(And for the record, his post doesn't bother me at all. I just wanted to point out the tactics of these guys because somehow _I_ always seem to be the one who gets blamed for picking on other members here. Whatevs. Although I will say that I do enjoy living in nickel's head rent-free...hehehe)
I'm trying to help you. When you say something like a (devout)christian cannot say he isn't, this is false. It would be embarrassing but not be sufficient for proof.
May 31st, 2014 at 6:35:51 PM permalink
Beethoven
I'm trying to help you. When you say something like a (devout)christian cannot say he isn't, this is false. It would be embarrassing but not be sufficient for proof.
My rent check for $0.00 is in the mail. lol...
May 31st, 2014 at 7:00:42 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
My rent check for $0.00 is in the mail. lol...

Wrong again!
You think if someone challenges your thought processes, you are in their head, but in reality you are just refusing the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. I'm not a liberal either, I am a free thinker rejecting the moves of those trying to persuade their gains are our gains when they're trying to screw everyone else at their gain. You should remember me saying I was a former conservative but have tossed the ideology aside because it's just a sales pitch. If the ideology comes too close to home, they say red is blue and give it up for their own selfish needs.
May 31st, 2014 at 7:10:42 PM permalink
Beethoven
I'm not a liberal
Of course not. ;)
May 31st, 2014 at 7:22:30 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Of course not. ;)
I'm going to submit a new definition of an existing word at urbandictionary for you.

Libiot- someone who calls everyone a lib. You and Hillary Clinton will have more in common.