In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 29th, 2014 at 10:13:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
They probably failed the IQ test. It was too high to watch Fox.

The ones who don't watch are the ones
who think Obama is a great president.
They also think the Civil War was with
the British, and FDR is still alive. If they
even know who he was, that is.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 29th, 2014 at 10:49:35 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: Evenbob
And we know anybody who calls it 'faux news' never
watches it and gets all their news from Huff-Po and
the Comedy Central shows.
LOL

Whenever I need a good laugh, I head on over to Huffington Post and check out the "Comments" section on any political article. Those people are so clueless it makes me wonder how they even function. They're about as bright as those girls who want to marry Harry. lol...
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 30th, 2014 at 12:27:49 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
The ones who don't watch are the ones
who think Obama is a great president.
They also think the Civil War was with
the British, and FDR is still alive. If they
even know who he was, that is.
They don't even know Obama is muslim, has a muslim army of 50000000 waiting in Texas, and was born in Antarctica, all because they didn't watch Fox.
May 30th, 2014 at 3:06:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
They don't even know Obama is muslim, has a muslim army of 50000000 waiting in Texas, and was born in Antarctica, all because they didn't watch Fox.

Obama himself said he was a muslim in an interview on ABC. When Stephanopoulos corrected him and said "Christian" the way Obama reacted is not really believable. At the least it looks as if he has only gone to church for show and has no faith. If you are even semi-serious about your faith you don't make that kind of slip. It would be as if I said I grew up a Browns fan "by mistake."
The President is a fink.
May 30th, 2014 at 3:34:08 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
According to the ratings, about 325,000,000 Americans don't watch FoxNews.
According to the ratings, most FoxNews viewers are elderly.
May 30th, 2014 at 4:23:24 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: AZDuffman
Obama himself said he was a muslim in an interview on ABC. When Stephanopoulos corrected him and said "Christian" the way Obama reacted is not really believable. At the least it looks as if he has only gone to church for show and has no faith. If you are even semi-serious about your faith you don't make that kind of slip. It would be as if I said I grew up a Browns fan "by mistake."
You could say you're a Browns fan by mistake if you anticipated being asked who you didn't like but were asked who you were a fan of. It's possible but not probable based on he doesn't seem to be a muslim.
May 30th, 2014 at 5:45:04 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: Beethoven

So a Green Beret had to smack her down:
Green Beret Slams Gwyneth Paltrow: There’s a Big Difference Between Real War & Twitter
"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never…be close to what war is." Outf**k**gstanding my man.

+100
"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never…be close to what war is."

+100000000

Outf**k**gstanding my man.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 30th, 2014 at 5:48:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
You could say you're a Browns fan by mistake if you anticipated being asked who you didn't like but were asked who you were a fan of. It's possible but not probable based on he doesn't seem to be a muslim.

When you look at the clip in question he was making a full statement and says "my muslim faith." Now I don't think he is a devout muslim. I don't think he is a devout *anything*.

I do think he grew up around mostly muslims and that is where his loyalties lie. No different than if you grew up around Christians, Jews, or Hindus and while you don't practice to a great deal yourself you are still aware and know about it more than anything else. In Catholic School we always had a few non-catholics, they would have a higher understanding of Catholics. I think he is that way about muslims and identifies more as muslim than as Christian.
The President is a fink.
May 30th, 2014 at 12:19:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Jay Carney finally resigned, I can't stand that
lying little twerp. He's so condescending and
patronizing. Rush calls him the 'spokes-kid',
instead of spokesman. I think Carney got tired
of being the fall guy for all of Obama's major
screw ups, who wouldn't.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 30th, 2014 at 12:28:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Jay Carney finally resigned, I can't stand that
lying little twerp. He's so condescending and
patronizing. Rush calls him the 'spokes-kid',
instead of spokesman. I think Carney got tired
of being the fall guy for all of Obama's major
screw ups, who wouldn't.

Eventually everyone gets tired catching arrows. There look to be quite a few coming the next few months.
The President is a fink.