Sure wish some other people would realize how much drama they cause. 🙄
July 4th, 2020 at 12:31:54 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I love these guys. A channel like this
would not have existed under Obama.
If you think Blacks aren't going
conservative in droves, think again.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 4th, 2020 at 12:55:52 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
I love these guys. A channel like this
would not have existed under Obama.
If you think Blacks aren't going
conservative in droves, think again.

Wow, I haven't seen these guys in ages. I remember watching their original youtube channel like 10+ years ago, but they weren't so political back then. It's good to see that they're unabashedly conservative now.
July 4th, 2020 at 1:11:30 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
The HodgeTwins have been around forever. I used to watch before they cashed in on being black and conservative. Now it’s all they talk about. Anything for clicks. Don’t forget to subscribe and get that merch.
July 5th, 2020 at 3:40:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody notice the air here
seems cleaner and fresher
lately? Two of our most
prolific posters have disappeared.

Trolling.

PS - I’m back. ;)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 5th, 2020 at 5:13:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Trolling.

PS - I’m back. ;)

I thought it was possible you bought a villa in Grand Cayman Island with your pai gow winnings.........

As per the Hodge twins, my wife is addicted to them. There points are so simple and true and hard to refute......
July 5th, 2020 at 5:58:26 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
I thought it was possible you bought a villa in Grand Cayman Island with your pai gow winnings.........

As per the Hodge twins, my wife is addicted to them. There points are so simple and true and hard to refute......

My parents bought a nice cabin in the Smokies in Tennessee so I spent the long weekend down there.

Now THAT is Trump country. Couldn’t go two feet without seeing a Trump 2020 sign.
July 5th, 2020 at 6:29:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
My parents bought a nice cabin in the Smokies in Tennessee so I spent the long weekend down there.

Now THAT is Trump country. Couldn’t go two feet without seeing a Trump 2020 sign.

A lot of them are here at the RV park I am staying at
I spoke to one
Big mistake
He thinks the virus is completely fake. He thinks its all political and there is no virus and the media is lying.
He said he does not know anybody that has gotten the virus so its fake.
I countered that Europe was over run by the virus, especially northern Italy
He said it was all fake news and not true
I countered that Italian media does not care about Trump and reported accurately how Northern Italy was over run by the virus
He got angry and told me to get off his property. lol
On the flip side, met some deadheads here and met out of work musicians called "cheek2cheek" living in the park and do facebook concerts every Friday nite, sometimes in the campground.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 5th, 2020 at 9:50:26 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
A lot of them are here at the RV park I am staying at
I spoke to one
Big mistake
He thinks the virus is completely fake. He thinks its all political and there is no virus and the media is lying.
He said he does not know anybody that has gotten the virus so its fake.
I countered that Europe was over run by the virus, especially northern Italy
He said it was all fake news and not true
I countered that Italian media does not care about Trump and reported accurately how Northern Italy was over run by the virus
He got angry and told me to get off his property. lol
On the flip side, met some deadheads here and met out of work musicians called "cheek2cheek" living in the park and do facebook concerts every Friday nite, sometimes in the campground.

lol... speaking of conspiracy theorists, my parents were on a walk one night down the mountain and a guy who lives there stopped them and chatted them up for like an hour. He was very friendly, but a complete conspiracy nut.

My parents’ favorite one he told them (he really believes this):

JFK Jr. isn’t dead. He’s a huge Trump supporter and he goes to all of his rallies (in a disguise of course, so he isn’t recognized!)
July 7th, 2020 at 2:16:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:

A British man is the second adult worldwide known to have been cleared of HIV, according to health experts. The patient received a transplant of bone marrow stem cells three years ago from an HIV-resistant patient.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?