In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 2nd, 2020 at 4:18:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
You are still getting trolled.

I can't tell if he is trolling or actually believes it.

Sadly a lot of people believe it.... People are looking to demonize cops for routine activity while bending over back works to defend raiders.....
June 2nd, 2020 at 4:21:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I can't tell if he is trolling or actually believes it.

Sadly a lot of people believe it.... People are looking to demonize cops for routine activity while bending over back works to defend raiders.....

It is probably both. Notice how many of us old timers are not even responding? His life seems to revolve around Trump-hate. Consider using the block feature.
The President is a fink.
June 2nd, 2020 at 4:36:01 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
It is probably both. Notice how many of us old timers are not even responding? His life seems to revolve around Trump-hate. Consider using the block feature.

I don't believe in the block feature except in extreme cases. I have only used it once on this forum, to keep with the rules I will not say on who, but it was a pretty extreme circumstance.

But, I like debate, so I have no issue with people having a different philosophy as long as they are respectful. This forum would be pretty boring if I blocked everyone I disagreed with. In fact I would probably have to block everyone because I have a pretty unique set of political philosophies.... And political debate is kind of the point of this forums (and random fun discussions ).
June 2nd, 2020 at 4:42:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I don't believe in the block feature except in extreme cases. I have only used it once on this forum, to keep with the rules I will not say on who, but it was a pretty extreme circumstance.

But, I like debate, so I have no issue with people having a different philosophy as long as they are respectful. This forum would be pretty boring if I blocked everyone I disagreed with. In fact I would probably have to block everyone because I have a pretty unique set of political philosophies.... And political debate is kind of the point of this forums (and random fun discussions ).

I like debate as well, most people on a forum do. But there are those with whom you cannot debate. There are those whom it eventually feels like you are talking to children. At that point I block. Talking less than 5 people in 10 years or so both sites.
The President is a fink.
June 2nd, 2020 at 4:43:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
They don't see that every post is
meant to get a rise out of
somebody. They keep taking the
bait.

Hmmm... sounds like EB has finally turned on Shrek. Wonder what caused this trouble in paradise.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 2nd, 2020 at 6:42:25 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
They don't see that every post is
meant to get a rise out of
somebody. They keep taking the
bait.

Yep, but after the election I think I'm gonna make it a point to unblock him and read every single one of his posts after the Trump landslide, so I can watch him implode. The popcorn will be ready. I love seeing a good train wreck! 😂😂
June 3rd, 2020 at 4:01:35 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Shrek
I love seeing a good train wreck! 😂😂

Ah, now we understand why you love Donny so much.
June 3rd, 2020 at 4:02:34 AM permalink
ams288
In some good news for a change, racist GOP Rep Steve King from Iowa lost his primary last night. Bye gurl!
June 3rd, 2020 at 5:35:07 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
In some good news for a change, racist GOP Rep Steve King from Iowa lost his primary last night. Bye gurl!

This is good news. I will be glad to see him out of the House.
June 4th, 2020 at 9:55:52 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Wait a sec! Aren't these the same libbies who say that citizens "don't need guns" because they can just call the police??
And now these libbies want to defund the police??????

Movement to defund police gains 'unprecedented' support across US

This is why you NEVER EVER EVER vote for libbies, folks. 😒