In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 1st, 2020 at 9:40:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: kenarman
Quote: ams288
Yeah, this is pretty much what us lefties expected the country to look like after nearly four years of this disastrous experiment.

Pretty much like I expected it would look like too from the side of tolerance, caring and brokered solutions. The lefties who are always willing to accommodate those with different views.

With a few exceptions there's always a rogue right winger at the beginning of all these conflagrations. Whatever you want to say about Antifa, they literally side with minorities.

Maybe that's what we need to clean up. A group like Antifa only gets its real power from the abuses of rogue rightwingers. Otherwise it would have very little power. Because hardline righties are the ones who let their tough guy rule get out of hand.

A leftie is not out there crushing any black guys neck until he dies.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:14:26 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
Yeah, this is pretty much what us lefties expected the country to look like after nearly four years of this disastrous experiment.

lol this is hilarious!

So let me get this straight. We have LIBBIE cockroaches spraying graffiti in LIBBIE cities that are run by LIBBIE politicians.................yet somehow it's all Trump's fault?!?!

LOL!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
June 2nd, 2020 at 2:52:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

With a few exceptions there's always a rogue right winger at the beginning of all these conflagrations. Whatever you want to say about Antifa, they literally side with minorities.

Maybe that's what we need to clean up. A group like Antifa only gets its real power from the abuses of rogue rightwingers. Otherwise it would have very little power. Because hardline righties are the ones who let their tough guy rule get out of hand.

A leftie is not out there crushing any black guys neck until he dies.

You are aware that ANTIFA is a left wing terror group and they operate primarily left controlled areas, are you not?

Righties are not out there looting and destroying.

This is all on the left. And next thing to happen is watch Biden try to not condemn their behavior. Look for the words "they're frustrated!"
The President is a fink.
June 2nd, 2020 at 3:58:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

Oh hell yes they are.

They’re the ones who are instigating the violence and turning peaceful protests into riots.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 2nd, 2020 at 6:26:38 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Great pic
I used to ride my bike a lot around DC and the White House
Funny thing
I would NOT buy a place to live by the WH
Too close to bad neighborhoods

By the way, protests in Lafayette Park , across the street from the WH, 24/7 365 days of the year
It kind of interesting talking to those 24/7 365 protesters. Talk about dedication

One of my all-time favorite bike rides. Take the bike on metro and get off near the WH. Ride to Georgetown, pick up the canal tow path and ride it to Silver Springs in the suburbs, ride over to Rock Creek Park and pass by the National Zoo and back to Georgetown. Have lunch near the WH and take bike back on metro and go home. Wonderful circle ride.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 2nd, 2020 at 7:59:54 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined

Too close to bad neighborhoods

Please explain to me what a 'bad neighborhood' is? Too many Black people? Or something else?
June 2nd, 2020 at 9:34:51 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
You are aware that ANTIFA is a left wing terror group and they operate primarily left controlled areas, are you not?

This is all on the left. And next thing to happen is watch Biden try to not condemn their behavior. Look for the words "they're frustrated!"

Look at these Antifa scumbags!!!
June 2nd, 2020 at 9:41:25 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

If they are stealing things, they should be caught and prosecuted.

I know that there is scum at all levels of society; I have no problem prosecuting scum.
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:25:43 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

It looks like they are seizing stolen goods, look at the trash bag stash in the first picture....

Do you really think a cop in uniform with a body cam would be looting?...

They clearly stopped a raider and are confiscating the stolen goods to be held as evidence and/or returned to owners....
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:29:40 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Gandler
Do you really think a cop in uniform with a body cam would be looting?...

YES!!! Are you kidding? Body cams mean nothing. They always get turned off “accidentally.”

After all the shady/violent/illegal things cops have been filmed doing this week during these protests, stealing some shoes seems pretty low on the totem pole.