Following the Lori Vallow case
She has 2 children that are missing and she doesn't care
Probably had her brother and ex-husband killed
Would not be surprised if she killed her kids
A monster
Currently held on 5 million bond
She wants it reduced to 10k, her lawyer claims she is not a flight risk
Yea right (sarcasm)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2020 at 11:55:01 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
nutcases...write them off.
February 26th, 2020 at 12:26:05 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Fleastiff
nutcases...write them off.

Hard to write off when children are missing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2020 at 12:29:54 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined
Hard to write off when children are missing
Missing or "Corpses Not Yet Found"? Doomsday cult.
February 26th, 2020 at 3:07:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:

"Shark Tank" star Barbara Corcoran was taken for nearly $400,000 after her office was the victim of a phishing scam out of China.

According to TMZ, an email chain was forwarded to Barbara's bookkeeper that appeared to show the reality TV star's executive assistant saying that Barbara had approved a $388,700.11 payment to a company called FFH Concept GmbH in Germany. However, the email didn't come from her executive assistant, but rather from an email that looked just like it.

The bookkeeper asked the standard questions, and all the answers seems to line up with Barbara's real estate dealings in Germany. However, the bookkeeper didn't notice that the scammers changed the assistant's email address by removing one letter, so unbeknownst to her, they were the ones actually communicating.
TMZ reports that the bookkeeper sent off the requested wire payment to the account listed in the original email. Afterward, she messaged the assistant at her real email. It was then that they discovered they had been victimized.

Barbara's team traced the original scam emails back to a Chinese IP address. Her attorney's are now looking into the matter, but it appears that the money is gone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/shark-tank-star-duped-out-of-dollar400k-in-phishing-scam/ar-BB10qVgG?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 27th, 2020 at 6:48:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Dow down roughly 600 right now.

Looks like it’ll be the worst week since the financial crisis of 2008.

MAGA!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 27th, 2020 at 7:15:02 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Dow down roughly 600 right now.

Looks like it’ll be the worst week since the financial crisis of 2008.

MAGA!!!

Anyone who roots for a downturn for their political purposes is scum.

If you are not rooting for it, then you are just reporting the news. That is fine.

Your call.

I never root for financial downturns...they hurt too many people. I know it can be an opportunity to make money in the long run and that they will happen, but I don't root for them.

If you are rooting for it, the answer is YES...I am personally insulting you.
February 27th, 2020 at 7:21:42 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC

If you are not rooting for it, then you are just reporting the news. That is fine.

Your call.

I never root for financial downturns...they hurt too many people. I know it can be an opportunity to make money in the long run and that they will happen, but I don't root for them.

I am watching CNBC right now
scary
Maybe the stock market is reacting to the Trump budget slashes at CDC
Maybe this is all a reaction to Trumps poor decisions

Snopes
The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
True
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fire-pandemic-team/
February 27th, 2020 at 7:25:38 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
I am watching CNBC right now
scary
Maybe the stock market is reacting to the Trump budget slashes at CDC

It could be reacting to a lot of things, but it seems to have gone further down since they announced the case with no known link to the overseas or other infected folks. I think they will find a link, but I am not sure of it. Travel from China to other countries wasn't banned so people could have gone to other countries on the way here and spread it that way.

It could be a reaction to the budget cuts and it could also the beginning of fears that Bernie (or someone else) could beat Trump if he fumbles this one.

I have no problem outlining reasons it could happen; just with people that root for it.

The mutual fund managers must be moving on the decline because those have got down a lot less than my stock portfolio overall. My best stock holding has actually jumped 5% today. I noticed Netflix is up as was Peloton yesterday (it is down today)...people planning on staying home to watch more streaming TV and skip the gym to exercise at home maybe?
February 27th, 2020 at 7:28:29 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC

Your call.

Triggered much?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman