In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 24th, 2020 at 12:50:11 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
OMG look at the thousands & thousands of people in India who came to see Trump!! He not only draws thousands of people in the US, he also draws thousands in foreign countries as well!!

I think he could even beat the libbies and get 55% - 60% of the vote in Nov!

Indians sure love them some Trump!

February 24th, 2020 at 1:14:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
OMG look at the thousands & thousands of people in India who came to see Trump!! He not only draws thousands of people in the US, he also draws thousands in foreign countries as well!!

I think he could even beat the libbies and get 55% - 60% of the vote in Nov!

Indians sure love them some Trump!

But I thought the world hated the USA because of Trump?
The President is a fink.
February 24th, 2020 at 1:14:12 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Oh this is precious! The libbies are starting to eat their own now 😂😂
'They like Bernie': Biden says Biden says Russia working to prevent him from getting nomination

And this one's even better. Libbies are now going after Kooky Chris Matthews who's a biggie time libbie himself lol!!
Chris Matthews faces calls for resignation

I gotta go buy a HUGE bag of popcorn now to watch the libbies in a battle royale against each other. This is gonna be so fun! It's like one of those fights where you don't care who wins. You just want everyone to beat the crap out of each other!

Someone can even make a TV show out of it. They can call it "When Animals Libbies Attack" 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and as we all know, I'm a Democrat, so I may just have to pull the lever for Bernie in the primary. 😉
Anything to help Bernie win the nomination so that Trump can kick his ass with 60% of the vote in Nov hahaha!!
February 24th, 2020 at 3:07:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
India looks like a fine country for Trump to relocate to permanently. Cancel his flight back.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 24th, 2020 at 3:51:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Available immediately, 1 trophy wife.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 24th, 2020 at 4:55:49 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek

I gotta go buy a HUGE bag of popcorn now to watch the libbies in a battle royale against each other. This is gonna be so fun! It's like one of those fights where you don't care who wins. You just want everyone to beat the crap out of each other!

Someone can even make a TV show out of it. They can call it "When Animals Libbies Attack" 🤣🤣🤣

A rarity.... I'm quoting Shrek!

I think when it's time for the real campaign of Trump versus (insert whacko Dem name here), Trump's staff will only need to quote Elizabeth Warren to excoriate the Democrat nominee! A few Biden quotes if it is Sanders. Many Buttigieg quotes too........ Seriously, can you imagine a montage of Warren, Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Bloomberg discussing Sanders!
February 24th, 2020 at 5:26:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

Melania should be nervous...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 25th, 2020 at 4:37:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

Why? You think Trump would go after a woman that old now? Highly unlikely. Although she is quite attractive....
February 25th, 2020 at 9:56:17 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: ams288

Why? You think Trump would go after a woman that old now? Highly unlikely. Although she is quite attractive....

What we know is that if she's married, Trump will move on her "like a bitch". Because....well, he's a class act.
February 26th, 2020 at 4:01:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Ohio Democrat tried to trade votes for cash, could get 50 years in prison, authorities say

I guess she thought she lived in Chicago where the machine would protect her.
The President is a fink.