In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 27th, 2019 at 1:55:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
It has been reported that of the people who signed up to see President Trump at the rally, 31,177 voters have been identified. Of these voters 24% were democrats and 27% were Hispanic.

Can you imagine anybody waiting
in line to see any of the Dem candidates?
Reminds of when Beeto was getting under
100 people at some of his 'rallies'.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 27th, 2019 at 2:36:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Can you imagine anybody waiting
in line to see any of the Dem candidates?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/baby-trump-balloon-appearance-at-trump-rally-in-florida/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 28th, 2019 at 5:36:40 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0

De Blasio only drew six in New Hampshire. The other fourteen were members of the panel.

Then he gave a speech Miami, where he quoted mass murderer Che Quevrara, in a city 500,000 Cuban exiles fled to after the revolution.
November 28th, 2019 at 10:09:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
De Blasio

Then he gave a speech Miami, where he quoted mass murderer Che Quevrara, in a city 500,000 Cuban exiles fled to after the revolution.

If Trump did that, we’d simply call it Tuesday, or Wednesday, or some other routine day.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 29th, 2019 at 4:30:32 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Tanko
De Blasio only drew six in New Hampshire. The other fourteen were members of the panel.

Then he gave a speech, where he quoted mass murderer political activist Che Quevrara, in a city 500,000 Cuban exiles fled to after the revolution and Che went to Argentina to sing under a balcony.
November 29th, 2019 at 7:56:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
In Broward county FL last night
Trump packed a 21,000 seat
arena, with thousands more
outside. Hillary won Broward
with 60% of the vote. Lets see
what kind of crowds the Dem
nominee gets..

Breaking: cult members still love listening to cult leader’s ravings.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 30th, 2019 at 7:51:42 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Recycled plastic used for fuel in Indonesian Tofu factories. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/14/world/asia/indonesia-tofu-dioxin-plastic.html

But at least we "recycled" it, right?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 30th, 2019 at 11:37:36 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: petroglyph
Recycled plastic used for fuel in Indonesian Tofu factories. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/14/world/asia/indonesia-tofu-dioxin-plastic.html
But at least we "recycled" it, right?
Is ANYBODY surprised by this? It is not the eggs or the dioxin or the tofu, its the Indonesians yet nobody wants to take direct and immediately effective action because do-gooders consider Indonesians to be human beings.
December 1st, 2019 at 12:39:16 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I think its the Tofu. That or the chickens trying to pass dioxins to people.

It has been a continual burr with me and recycling. The locals voted to make it mandatory, I suppose thinking it was good for the environment or some such, and that is in a definitely majority R demographic, espousing the desire for low taxes. And a former mil who hated labor and people generally. She was astounded when I told her that recycling plastic would actually cost taxpayers money, because cheap plastic, no one wants. We've all seen how mountains of used water bottles and shopping bags end up in third world country's.

I wasn't really aware of how much of it is being burned. So our taxes now pay to have used bottles and shopping bags collected at the curb, then shipped half way around the world to be set fire.

I had a pretty neat grand dad in law who was cleaning up some property and tossing things into a fire. Ended up adding some pvc plastic to the fire. Three days later he was in the hospital with chemical induced pneumonia from inhaling the smoke. When he was released, for the rest of the two years of his life, he had to wear an anti biotic pump on his side. I've burned a lot of stuff, but never plastics since then.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 1st, 2019 at 1:11:42 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Please Mister Tallyman, tally me banana...
co-songwriter died in Barbados at 95.