In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 24th, 2019 at 12:05:27 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
82 year old female bodybuilder takes down 28 year old burglar. She hit him with a table, poured a whole bottle of shampoo in his face while was on the floor and then beat him with a broom.

Hmmmm, I wonder why you did not provide a link to the story?? Ashamed???

I think I know, because you get your news from "fake" FOX NEWS!!!! LOL

Your quote is word for word from the following article:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/female-bodybuilder-82-fights-suspect-picked-wrong-house
Let's go Brandon
November 24th, 2019 at 12:10:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmmm, I wonder why you did not provide a link to the story?? Ashamed???

I think I know, because you get your news from "fake" FOX NEWS!!!! LOL

Your quote is word for word from the following article:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/female-bodybuilder-82-fights-suspect-picked-wrong-house

The only thing I'm ashamed of, and I posted this before. is I still haven't figured out how to post links when I'm on my Ipad. I use my windows laptop at home and Ipad when I'm out. I happened to post that from Starbucks.

So, at least, you motivated me to look up how to get the link from an ipad. Which I will do right now.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 24th, 2019 at 12:57:02 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: rxwine
The only thing I'm ashamed of, and I posted this before. is I still haven't figured out how to post links when I'm on my Ipad. I use my windows laptop at home and Ipad when I'm out. I happened to post that from Starbucks.

So, at least, you motivated me to look up how to get the link from an ipad. Which I will do right now.

Be careful when you are reading Fox News while in Starbucks. You wouldn't want some loonie lefty to "accidentally" spill their "fancy" drink on your ipad.
Let's go Brandon
November 25th, 2019 at 9:28:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
WTF
A Sheriff walks up to a car playing loud music at a gas station
He askes the driver to turn it down
The driver, a deputy's son, points a gun at the sheriff and shoots him in the head killing him
So senseless

Witness statement
“Right there at Pump 8,” Benson said, pointing to the crime scene. “Big John comes up and asks the young man about the loud music, just like he has done hundreds of times before. Big John don’t take no foolishness.
“That's when he got shot. I don't understand it. The sheriff is gone over loud music? It just don't seem right.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-sheriff-fatally-shot-in-head-over-loud-music-suspect-is-son-of-a-deputy-reports
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 25th, 2019 at 11:50:05 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined
A Sheriff walks up to a car playing loud music at a gas station. The driver shoots him in the head killing him. So senseless.
I doubt it seemed senseless to the shooter. Maybe they needed an 82 year old body builder at the time?
turn your music down, Cracker and go party elsewhere. Screw you, Bubba.
November 27th, 2019 at 12:18:48 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
The White House and US Capitol were placed under temporary lockdown after a mysterious 'slow-moving blob' was seen in restricted airspace on radar at the Capitol Police command center. CNN's Rene Marsh reports

They say it's probably birds, but surely that's not the first "blob" of birds to ever fly near there. (probably Trump's ghost of Christmas past coming to haunt him)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/viral/mysterious-blob-that-caused-wh-lockdown-may-have-been-birds/vi-BBXnXuF?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 27th, 2019 at 12:48:07 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Washington DC has been for the birds for a long, long time.
November 27th, 2019 at 3:41:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Washington DC has been for the birds for a long, long time.

Swamps attract birds.
The President is a fink.
November 27th, 2019 at 11:28:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
In Broward county FL last night
Trump packed a 21,000 seat
arena, with thousands more
outside. Hillary won Broward
with 60% of the vote. Lets see
what kind of crowds the Dem
nominee gets..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 27th, 2019 at 1:49:11 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: Evenbob
In Broward county FL last night
Trump packed a 21,000 seat
arena, with thousands more
outside. Hillary won Broward
with 60% of the vote. Lets see
what kind of crowds the Dem
nominee gets..

It has been reported that of the people who signed up to see President Trump at the rally, 31,177 voters have been identified. Of these voters 24% were democrats and 27% were Hispanic.
Let's go Brandon