In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 22nd, 2019 at 2:36:30 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
How about this? I'll get my information from wherever I want, you get your "alternative facts" from where you want, and we'll let the chips fall where they may?

I like it.
October 22nd, 2019 at 2:40:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
The testimony from Bill Taylor today doesn't count as "info"?

No. The call transcript does.
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2019 at 2:42:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
How about this? I'll get my information from wherever I want, you get your "alternative facts" from where you want, and we'll let the chips fall where they may?

I like it.

Cool, when you get actual facts let us know. So far you have none.
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2019 at 2:47:37 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Saudi Arabia pays in cash while the Kurds pay with their lives.

MAGA
What is it that you want? The Kurds have been on the payroll since 05 to destabilize a democratic government [Syria]? The Kurds have already assimilated back into Syrian society, signed peace agreements with their legitimate president [Assad]. These very same Kurds have been on the European and US terrorist watch list for a decade.

I don't understand what it is that you want? Do you want America a NATO country, to go to war with another NATO country [Turkey]? Turkey already has peace agreements with Syria, who the Kurds have reassimilated back into. What do you want to happen? Is your goal to Balkanize Syrian oilfields so the rest of Syria is unable to pay their bills? Turkey will never allow this terrorist group to form a permanent base on their border, and one NATO country going to war [which is what would happen] with another NATO country is bizarre in it's suggestion, and against treat after treaty, not to mention US military bases on Turkish soil. [Incirlick] https://militarybases.com/overseas/turkey/

The Kurds are already serving in the SAA, [Syrian Arab Army]. Could you state your point? What would be your preferred goal, to sacrifice more American blood and treasure for a terrorist organization [PKK]?

You're not making any sense.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 22nd, 2019 at 2:48:23 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: AZDuffman
No. The call transcript does.

You're living in a different world if you think that transcript is exculpatory.

Like I said earlier, good luck.
October 22nd, 2019 at 3:20:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
You're living in a different world if you think that transcript is exculpatory.

Like I said earlier, good luck.

Why would it not be as it was the basis for the whisltleblower to make up his story.

Really, between this and the Kurds are you following what you are saying?
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2019 at 3:21:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

The Kurds are already serving in the SAA, [Syrian Arab Army]. Could you state your point? What would be your preferred goal, to sacrifice more American blood and treasure for a terrorist organization [PKK]?

His point seems to be he hates Trump so Trump must be doing something bad.

Quote:
You're not making any sense.

Glad I am not the only one thinks so.
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2019 at 3:35:06 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Why would it not be as it was the basis for the whisltleblower to make up his story.

Really, between this and the Kurds are you following what you are saying?

Because anybody that reads the transcript, in conjunction with the context of the events leading up to it, can easily see what transpired in the call.
October 22nd, 2019 at 3:35:41 PM permalink
Tripdufan
What is it that you want? The Kurds have been on the payroll since 05 to destabilize a democratic government [Syria]?

Our relationship with the Kurds only goes back to 2005? Learn something new everyday! Thanks!
October 22nd, 2019 at 3:40:14 PM permalink
Tripdufan

His point seems to be he hates Trump so Trump must be doing something bad.

Glad I am not the only one thinks so.

In an era of hyper-partisanship, we have an overwhelming display of bi-partisanship, on this one, and only one, issue. Interesting.

Maybe TDS doesn't mean what you think it means.