In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 19th, 2019 at 1:06:28 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
Just shows how sick so many Trumpsters are.
gimme a dam break!!!!!!!!!!!!

the same dude talking about others people being sick is the same dude who said this.....................
Speaking of that fat, ugly bitch Sarah Huckabee
She’s a racist bitch.

But we already knew his.
When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.
To get me to dance in the streets, it's gonna take something BIG. Like Rush Limbaugh croaking.
it’s fine for AOC to threaten a POS like Don Jr.

you gotta lotta nerve brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 19th, 2019 at 1:49:18 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: YeahBaby
Elijah Cummings has died at 68

when I heard he died I gave a standing ovation!!

good riddance!!

His contribution to society was he made enough
money to support two wives in at least two baby
mamas. Good for him
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 19th, 2019 at 5:15:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
gimme a dam break!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrek, why in god’s name are you wishing for a dam to break?! This country already has enough flooding problems!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 19th, 2019 at 8:52:27 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Such hypocrisy and biased media.

If the liberals didn't have a "double standard" they would have no standards at all.

A Tale of Two Fingers

Quote:
Waving your finger at the president of the United States is disrespectful only if the president is a Democrat, according to members of the media.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) received positive coverage when she and other Democratic leaders stormed out of a meeting with President Donald Trump. Trump later tweeted a picture from the meeting that showed Pelosi standing and pointing her finger at the president. Cable news anchors and reporters appeared to be enthralled with the "iconic" photo. They described Pelosi as "giving it to the president of the United States" and stressed how she was "standing in a room full of men."

When former Arizona governor Jan Brewer wagged her finger at former president Barack Obama, the incident was portrayed as "disrespectful" and a political stunt to sell more books. The Republican governor met Obama on a tarmac in 2012, where the two were seen in a tense conversation. An infamous photo was taken, showing Brewer pointing a finger in the president's face. The narrative surrounding this photo was not about a strong female leader standing up to a man, but about a racist attack on the Oval Office.
Let's go Brandon
October 20th, 2019 at 12:31:26 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: fleaswatter

If the liberals didn't have a "double standard" they would have no standards at all.

A Tale of Two Fingers

Great post. It's unfortunate though that blind libbies will see no bias. 🙄
October 20th, 2019 at 8:15:32 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: Shrek

A Tale of Two Fingers

Notice how my post did not receive any response from the usual group of libbies here. Telling isn't it?
Let's go Brandon
October 20th, 2019 at 10:36:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek

A Tale of Two Fingers

Notice how my post did not receive any response from the usual group of libbies here. Telling isn't it?

I have a long-standing policy of not watching YouTube videos posted by people I don’t like.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 20th, 2019 at 11:04:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Now I see the point, Brewer is waggling her finger right in Obama’s face, which is very rude and Pelosi is waggling her finger across six feet of table because Trump was saying something nasty and disrespecting to the speaker of the house.

Thanks for pointing that out.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 20th, 2019 at 11:32:43 AM permalink
fleaswatter

I have a long-standing policy of not watching YouTube videos posted by people I don’t like.

Oh no, ams does not like me. I am soooooo depressed. LOL

Awwwww, ams is afraid to watch videos from posters he does not like.

I guess he is afraid that the videos will not support his narrative and talking points.
Let's go Brandon
October 20th, 2019 at 11:36:09 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Now I see the point, Brewer is waggling her finger right in Obama’s face, which is very rude and Pelosi is waggling her finger across six feet of table because Trump was saying something nasty and disrespecting to the speaker of the house.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Maybe you can provide the definition of rude. Obviously you feel 6' is not rude. Does rude start at 5', 4', 3', 2', 18". I would like to know so that the next time I finger wag I make sure I am not rude. Maybe I am missing the point of your post and rude is dependent on the finger wagger and the recipient of the wag? Anxiously awaiting your reply.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin