In the News II

January 20th, 2024 at 6:06:43 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
A lot of medical experts think the sores that have appeared on Donny’s hand are likely from Syphilis.

Guess he grabbed the wrong woman by the pussy this time!

Photo NOT photoshopped

If he does have syphilis, and it advanced to neurosyphilis, that could help explain his deranged nature.

But if he does have syphilis, it's a disease that needs to be treated and cured.
January 20th, 2024 at 8:24:07 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Blood stains from a paper cut.

January 20th, 2024 at 8:27:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko

found more classified documents and tried to get rid of them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 20th, 2024 at 8:58:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko

According to his campaign.

If you believe anything those liars say, you might just be the most gullible person on the planet.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 20th, 2024 at 10:33:45 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

I don’t have any idea what the beef is between China and Taiwan and I COULDN’T CARE LESS.
It's resources. Taiwan is home to 92% of the production of logic semiconductors whose components are smaller than 10 nanometers. If China seized Taiwan, the rest of the world would be scuppered for anything digital from cars to cash registers. The other facet of the potential for 're-unification' is confirmation of Xi's divine right to rule.
US policy has always been “strategic ambiguity”.
Biden's recent clarity was a strategic error. https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/01/18/taiwan-us-china-strategic-ambiguity-military-strategy-asymmetric-defense-invasion/
He opened a window of opportunity to China. One which would also be opened by a trump victory: An invitation to invade. Expect it soon.
January 20th, 2024 at 10:42:42 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Top Prosecutor in Georgia Trump Case Paid for Vacation Flights for Alleged Lover District Attorney Fani Willis

The moron attorney left a paper trail a mile wide. He included his bank records in his divorce filing and right there in black and white are plane tickets that he bought for both himself and his girlfriend. These people are so stupid it's beyond belief. And Fanny Willis has yet to deny any of it publicly which in itself is damning. Innocent people come out immediately and claim their innocence loudly. She has said nothing which is what guilty people do while they try to figure out what action to take. Meanwhile the evidence just keeps mounting. She's in serious trouble, she could do jail time for this, let alone be disbarred. She hired an incompetent inexperienced attorney that was her boyfriend and overpaid him tremendously then helped him spend the money. If you put this in a movie you would think it's so far fetched as to be ridiculous. Who would be this dumb.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 20th, 2024 at 12:27:21 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
Top Prosecutor in Georgia Trump Case Paid for Vacation Flights for Alleged Lover District Attorney Fani Willis

The moron attorney left a paper trail a mile wide. He included his bank records in his divorce filing and right there in black and white are plane tickets that he bought for both himself and his girlfriend. These people are so stupid it's beyond belief. And Fanny Willis has yet to deny any of it publicly which in itself is damning. Innocent people come out immediately and claim their innocence loudly. She has said nothing which is what guilty people do while they try to figure out what action to take. Meanwhile the evidence just keeps mounting. She's in serious trouble, she could do jail time for this, let alone be disbarred. She hired an incompetent inexperienced attorney that was her boyfriend and overpaid him tremendously then helped him spend the money. If you put this in a movie you would think it's so far fetched as to be ridiculous. Who would be this dumb.

Let us know when you find some bombshell that will have any effect on Donny’s criminal case in GA.
January 20th, 2024 at 12:27:23 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: Evenbob
Who would be this dumb.

Pretty much most public servants, lawyers and professionals world wide.

Is there a law against paying for a lover's flights? Or is it that she abused access to state funds to enrich her partner and herself.
January 20th, 2024 at 12:47:17 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: GenoDRPh
A lot of medical experts think the sores that have appeared on Donny’s hand are likely from Syphilis.

Guess he grabbed the wrong woman by the pussy this time!
Photo NOT photoshopped

If he does have syphilis, and it advanced to neurosyphilis, that could help explain his deranged nature.

But if he does have syphilis, it's a disease that needs to be treated and cured.
Why? If he's happy to deny it, I'm happy for him to do so.

I don't know what it is, but I don't believe for one second it's a paper cut. No chance!

Did anyone state-side notice that he confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi in his campaign speech?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-mixes-up-nancy-31925848?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

To those that say this is just the MSM misreporting, you can see the gaffe yourself. The video was shown on Fox News
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-mixes-up-nikki-haley-with-nancy-pelosi-at-new-hampshire-rally/vi-BB1h0ghR

referring to 6 Jan...

""Because of lots of things ... like Nikki Haley is in charge of security - we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don't want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people."

We can all make gaffes, but this guy gets a pass from his cult every time.... And yes. I know Biden is as bad. Two geriatrics vying to be leader of the world.
January 20th, 2024 at 1:44:51 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: OnceDear
Why? If he's happy to deny it, I'm happy for him to do so.

I don't know what it is, but I don't believe for one second it's a paper cut. No chance!

It’s funny to me that they think posting a pic of his fingers taken later without the sores is proof of anything. We all know he has an industrial supply of makeup available at any given moment!