In the News II

January 17th, 2024 at 10:54:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If anyone knows how to tread water for a long time, with little or nothing to work with, it would be a Navy Seal. Not sure how long they will last, but they will keep looking for them for quite a while, I imagine.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 17th, 2024 at 12:18:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
If anyone knows how to tread water for a long time, with little or nothing to work with, it would be a Navy Seal. Not sure how long they will last, but they will keep looking for them for quite a while, I imagine.

My gut feeling is that they were killed in the process but they don't want to disclose that for political reasons.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 17th, 2024 at 12:55:31 PM permalink
rxwine
They train Seals to survive with their feet bound, and hands tied behind their back. But cold water will also make a difference. If they were knocked unconscious though…
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 17th, 2024 at 1:51:09 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
AI micro-drones?
January 17th, 2024 at 4:11:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Anyone following Donny’s rape trial?

His bimbo TV lawyer is an absolute embarrassment. She made so many mistakes today that any first year law student would know. He should fire her tonight.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 17th, 2024 at 6:15:22 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: rxwine
They train Seals to survive with their feet bound, and hands tied behind their back. But cold water will also make a difference. If they were knocked unconscious though…

The story is that one jumped in to help the other, I think the likely assumption would be that he was healthy when he jumped in. Like I said, the story just doesn't make sense.
January 17th, 2024 at 7:02:01 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DRich
The story is that one jumped in to help the other, I think the likely assumption would be that he was healthy when he jumped in. Like I said, the story just doesn't make sense.

8 foot swells, unfriendly moving target and boarding from a moving boat at night. Experts say this is a complex operation with much that can go wrong. Makes sense in that context.
January 17th, 2024 at 7:52:21 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: GenoDRPh
8 foot swells, unfriendly moving target and boarding from a moving boat at night. Experts say this is a complex operation with much that can go wrong. Makes sense in that context.

What doesn't make sense to me is that they are still missing after 3 days. Every Seal carries a locator beacon when doing water ops.
January 18th, 2024 at 3:50:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: DRich
What doesn't make sense to me is that they are still missing after 3 days. Every Seal carries a locator beacon when doing water ops.

I suppose it's possible they were within sight of an unfriendly area and I suppose to maintain secrecy they might not turn it on until they have to. Unless, they managed to invent a completely invisible signal, that signal is going to be picked up by any other entity monitoring the area. It's a literal beacon for location.
January 18th, 2024 at 3:59:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
The SEAL Legacy has been developed and fostered for the more than 50-year history of the United States Navy SEAL Teams. NO SEAL has ever been captured and NO SEAL has ever been left behind on the field of battle, dead or alive. T

https://www.seallegacy.org/about/#:~:text=The%20SEAL%20Legacy%20has%20been,of%20battle%2C%20dead%20or%20alive.