2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

December 19th, 2023 at 12:59:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit
wow, the Deflectors did get busy with their deflections ... oh, wait, I predicted that

there is a lot of trust here with them that if we make no changes in the way we run our elections, and, further, preserve the new things that were supposed to be emergency measures, all will be well

If the public loses trust in our elections, it won't affect them badly, they have control over that! .................... it seems, eh?

I think it all comes down to this: trump supporters are dumb and believe stupid things. We do not need to adjust our safe and secure elections to suit their delusions.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 19th, 2023 at 2:28:03 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
"Former President Trump tops Joe Biden with young voters by six points, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll.
The Times admits it is shocked by Trump’s 49 to 43 percent lead among voters aged 18-29"

Is there any group where Trump is not in the lead? Meanwhile it's being reported that Captain poopy pants refuses to accept his age and tells everyone that he actually feels young. This often happens to people who have dementia, they are totally unaware of their limitations.

"Biden’s reluctance to acknowledge his physical limitations at age 81 is causing some tension on his team, as senior aides and First Lady Jill Biden push him to rest more and be vigilant about his health going into 2024,”

So Joe Biden is 81 and because his brain is gone he thinks he's 27. And this is the guy in charge of the country. Good grief. So when he goes out there in public and fumbles and bumbles and mumbles every other sentence and then wanders around the stage wondering where he is, he actually thinks he's doing great. That's dementia, I saw it first hand in my wife's parents.

Trump is 3 years younger than Biden. If he runs and wins in 2024, he will be older by the end of his second term. And, his brain had been addled for years.

If you think Biden should be removed because of his current or recent age, this does not bode well for Trump.
December 19th, 2023 at 3:38:32 PM permalink
ams288
Colorado Supreme Court rules that Donny is DISQUALIFIED from running for President and cannot appear on the ballot.

Obviously this will go to the US Supreme Court.
December 19th, 2023 at 4:38:57 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Colorado Supreme Court rules that Donny is DISQUALIFIED from running for President and cannot appear on the ballot.

Obviously this will go to the US Supreme Court.

What other states (if any) are trying to do the same thing?
If they succeed, do the Republicans put a different candidate, or no candidate, on the ballot in that state?
I never thought about this…. I have written my own name in for President the last two elections. Does any election official check to make sure I am eligible for the office? Age, born in USA, alive, etc…?
If someone writes in Trump, what happens?
December 19th, 2023 at 4:53:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
Trump is 3 years younger than Biden. If he runs and wins in 2024, he will be older by the end of his second term. And, his brain had been addled for years.

If you think Biden should be removed because of his current or recent age, this does not bode well for Trump.

And John D Rockefeller senior went into the office every day well into his nineties. He did this because up until the day he died he was mentally all there, he didn't have dementia, just like Trump does not have dementia. It's not an age thing that's the problem, it's about what age has done to your brain. Watch a video of Trump in 2016 and he's no different today than he was then. Watch a video of Joe Biden in 2016 and it's like you're watching two entirely different people. They are nothing alike.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 19th, 2023 at 5:01:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Colorado Supreme Court rules that Donald Trump is disqualified from running for President. Yawn. This is immediately being put before the United States Supreme Court where there's a 99.9% chance it will be overturned for about 25 different reasons. Everybody saw this coming because the Colorado Supreme Court is completely jam-packed with Democrats. It's just another desperate attempt to forestall the inevitable. Trump's re-election.

"The Colorado Supreme Court issued a completely flawed decision tonight and we will swiftly file an appeal to the United States Supreme Court and a concurrent request for a stay of this deeply undemocratic decision. We have full confidence that the U.S. Supreme Court will quickly rule in our favor and finally put an end to these unAmerican lawsuits.”
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 19th, 2023 at 5:32:23 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Colorado Supreme Court rules that Donald Trump is disqualified from running for President. Yawn. This is immediately being put before the United States Supreme Court where there's a 99.9% chance it will be overturned for about 25 different reasons. Everybody saw this coming because the Colorado Supreme Court is completely jam-packed with Democrats. It's just another desperate attempt to forestall the inevitable. Trump's re-election.

"The Colorado Supreme Court issued a completely flawed decision tonight and we will swiftly file an appeal to the United States Supreme Court and a concurrent request for a stay of this deeply undemocratic decision. We have full confidence that the U.S. Supreme Court will quickly rule in our favor and finally put an end to these unAmerican lawsuits.”

lol what happened to the right-wing view of SCOTUS not being involved in state administrative decisions? Why should SCOTUS get to determine who a State allows to be printed on their ballots? (I probably agree with you, but I guarantee this logic will not carry over to other administrative decisions.)
December 19th, 2023 at 6:16:19 PM permalink
ams288
I personally can’t wait for this to go to SCOTUS.

It’s going to force Corrupt Clarence and the rest of the right wing hacks on the court to defend Donny’s coup.

I mean, of course they’re going to overturn it, because they’re idiots. But it will be great to get them on the record.
December 19th, 2023 at 6:42:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Gandler
lol what happened to the right-wing view of SCOTUS not being involved in state administrative decisions? Why should SCOTUS get to determine who a State allows to be printed on their ballots? (I probably agree with you, but I guarantee this logic will not carry over to other administrative decisions.)

I never said that, I never said they should not be involved in state decisions. The problem with this is, Trump was never found guilty of being involved with insurrection because he was never charged with it. In fact NOBODY who was arrested after January 6th has been charged with insurrection. It's just an incorrect word that the Press throws around. It never happened, that's why nobody's been charged with it let alone Trump. This is why the Supreme Court will throw it out immediately. It's just a political opinion, and political opinions can't keep you off the ballot.

This is all part of the long con. When they planned on stealing the election they also had to make sure Trump had no chance of being reelected because they knew he would go after that. So they set up this phoney baloney insurrection and try to make it look like Trump was behind it so they could hit him with the 14th Amendment and keep him off the ballot. It was so poorly done, so poorly orchestrated that so far not a single person has been charged with Insurrection let alone the president. Colorado Supreme Court knows this will get thrown out, what they want to do is change public opinion with it. But things are too far along for that, Trump could strangle somebody's grandmother on live TV and still get reelected. The same thing is going on with all these court cases, they think of trump is just found guilty of one of them that this will change public opinion. What it will actually do is make Trump even more electable because everybody knows this is a sham. Watch the movie The Sting. They not only had to con the guy out of his money, they had to make it appear there was no way he could go after it once it was gone. Only this long con has totally blown up in their faces.
December 19th, 2023 at 6:57:01 PM permalink
ams288
I rarely rarely even look at this place anymore because why bother, the election is over. There's absolutely no way Joe Biden can win even by cheating this time because he's just too far behind and too many people hate his guts. Even the black community has turned against his saggy old ass. But the posts here never change, LOL. Arguing with people who have terminal TDS is a complete waste of time.

I miss this EB from two days ago.

He’s got a severe case of “jcw-itis.”

“This place sucks! Please read my 200 rambling screeds I posted here today.”