Is Portland over?

June 4th, 2023 at 10:59:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I predicted this the last time I visited Portland about 10 years ago.
This is liberalism when left to run amok, what a swell place to live.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 5th, 2023 at 10:51:21 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Oh, really?

"Liberalism?"

Just another messed up west coast city?

While thngs are bad in stumptown we don't hold a candle to the grand daddy of all drug problems, Philadelphia.

Two months before the guy whose video you posted came to Portland he went to Kensington in Philly: much, much worse than out here, and what do you know, it isn't in a liberal, west coast enclave.

Kensington real life zombies
June 5th, 2023 at 11:18:16 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Portland was shown on Netflix's "Somebody Feed Phil".

It's about a Jewish guy that I saw eat pork.

He has good one-liners that are funny.

He goes around the world and eats trying to make people laugh.

He produced the "Everybody Loves Raymond" sitcom and "Coach".

Last night I watched Portland.

Oregon and Maine.

Also Rio where I am.

With the Portland, Oregon show, they hid the bad parts.

They did show one female chef that had pink ponytails combined with a mohawk head.

https://www.netflix.com/br-en/title/80146601
June 5th, 2023 at 11:50:07 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I also watched San Fran last night (see previous post).

I kept noticing how they handled the food with their hands and sharing germs, etc.

Even chefs without plastic gloves.

Well, Phil didn't get much sleep one night because of having diarrhea.

I should have replayed it to see the places he ate at that day, so I could see the nasty fingers that touched his food.

But definitely in San Fran.
June 5th, 2023 at 3:27:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Oh, really?

"Liberalism?"

Just another messed up west coast city?

While thngs are bad in stumptown we don't hold a candle to the grand daddy of all drug problems, Philadelphia.

Two months before the guy whose video you posted came to Portland he went to Kensington in Philly: much, much worse than out here, and what do you know, it isn't in a liberal, west coast enclave.

Kensington real life zombies

Its a liberal east-coast enclave.
The President is a fink.
June 10th, 2023 at 8:23:28 AM permalink
missedhervee
Portland's Grand Floral Parade: the old gray mare just ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be...at least when you're tripping on mushrooms.

tripping at the festival
June 10th, 2023 at 8:48:43 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: missedhervee
Portland's Grand Floral Parade: the old gray mare just ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be...at least when you're tripping on mushrooms.

tripping at the festival

I caught the reference:

-------------------------

CIA Cabal Controlled Military ADRENOCHROME Production Involves Torturing, Murdering, Disposing of CHILDREN! Why Missing Children Are Not Reported On by Our CIA Cabal Media.

APRIL 8, 2021
In the 1954 book The Doors of Perception, Aldous Huxley mentioned the discovery and the alleged effects of adrenochrome which he likened to the symptoms of mescaline intoxication, although he had never consumed it.
https://brutalproof.net/2021/04/from-stopthecrime-net-cabal-controlled-military-adrenochrome-production-involves-torturing-murdering-disposing-of-children-why-missing-children-are-not-reported-on-by-our-cabal-media/

--------------------------
June 11th, 2023 at 3:56:00 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The book can be downloaded in pdf for free.

Here's the reference of adrenochrome in the book:

----------------------

THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION

ALDOUS HUXLEY
Page #2:
There matters rested until, two or three years ago, a new and perhaps highly significant fact was
observed. Actually the fact had been staring everyone in the face for several decades; but nobody, as it
happened, had noticed it until a Young English psychiatrist, at present working in Canada, was struck
by the close similarity, in chemical composition, between mescalin and adrenalin. Further research
revealed that lysergic acid, an extremely potent hallucinogen derived from ergot, has a structural
biochemical relationship to the others. Then came the discovery that adrenochrome, which is a product
of the decomposition of adrenalin, can produce many of the symptoms observed in mescalin
intoxication. But adrenochrome probably occurs spontaneously in the human body. In other words,
each one of us may be capable of manufacturing a chemical, minute doses of which are known to cause
Profound changes in consciousness. Certain of these changes are similar to those which occur in that
most characteristic plague of the twentieth century, schizophrenia. Is the mental disorder due to a
chemical disorder? And is the chemical disorder due, in its turn, to psychological distresses affecting the
adrenals? It would be rash and premature to affirm it. The most we can say is that some kind of a prima
facie case has been made out. Meanwhile the clue is being systematically followed, the sleuths -
biochemists , psychiatrists, psychologists - are on the trail.
-----------------------
June 13th, 2023 at 11:59:53 AM permalink
missedhervee
I experimented with psychedelics while in college, and about the time I'd discovered mescaline I was simultaneously reading Carlos Castenada's books about "The Teachings of Don Juan."

Just ... wow ... talk about being in the right place at the right time.

Loved the reference in Fleetwood Mac's song "Hypnotized:"
'
They say there's a place down in Mexico
Where a man can fly over mountains and hills
And he don't need an airplane or some kind of engine
And he never will"

What a glorious album cover, just so damned evocative of the times and the moment.
June 14th, 2023 at 6:00:00 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I know who and what you are referring to.

Down here, there is ayahuasca.

Here's a good article about it:

---------------------------

The brutal mirror

Updated Nov 2, 2019

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2018/2/19/16739386/ayahuasca-retreat-psychedelic-hallucination-meditation

--------------------------