Reopening fiasco?

Page 36 of 39« First<33343536373839>
July 30th, 2021 at 7:57:00 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Are you vaccinated?

Yes fully vaccinated. I wouldn't force anyone to get vaccinated against their wishes though on a civil liberty basis.

Too bad we are 3000 miles apart we could have a fun discussion over a couple of beer.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 30th, 2021 at 8:37:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
It is an answer.

It is the kind of answer a politician who has no idea but wants the low information crowd thinks they do have one.
The President is a fink.
July 30th, 2021 at 8:57:07 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
You don't? I hear constantly that you will be safe with the vax..

This is absolutely the message the media
is putting out. Unvaxxed people are
the scourage, vaxxed people are
the saints. They are safe to not wear
masks and mingle with no worries.

My Canadian bro in laws wife is now
in hospital on a ventilator and she
is fully vaxxed. Because of the media
she thought she was perfectly safe.
All the unmasked people at Walmart
yesterday think they are perfectly
safe. Not a single mask did I see and
nobody was social distancing.

My wifes family is in complete turmoil
with worry and anger at the gov't
and the media. Call them idiots all
you like, they simply believed the lies
they were told just like every person
in Walmart yesterday. Suckers...
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 30th, 2021 at 9:23:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
This is absolutely the message the media
is putting out. Unvaxxed people are
the scourage, vaxxed people are
the saints. They are safe to not wear
masks and mingle with no worries.

My Canadian bro in laws wife is now
in hospital on a ventilator and she
is fully vaxxed. Because of the media
she thought she was perfectly safe.

My wifes family is in complete turmoil
with worry and anger at the gov't
and the media. Call them idiots all
you like, they simply believed the lies
they were told just like every person
in Walmart yesterday. Suckers...

Why won’t you answer OD’s question if you’ve been vaxxed or not?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 30th, 2021 at 9:55:15 AM permalink
Evenbob
Update. I had to call my local electric company about a problem I'm having with the barn. I told the woman the story of my family being sick from covid as I tell everybody I come in contact with cuz it's so important. She said she isn't surprised they are all sick even though they were vaccinated because she talks to medical people everyday in her job. She says she's being told over and over that the vaccinations are not working and some of the medical people are refusing to get the vaccinations. When I told her every single vaccinated person in the van has covid and four different vaccines are involved she was totally not surprised. She says, this is her talking, the medical people are telling her we are being lied to. Take this information, believe it or don't believe it, I couldn't care less. I'm just relaying what I'm hearing four people involved in this on a daily basis.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 30th, 2021 at 10:00:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'd like to know what government site EB's people are mad at for putting out info that they can run around without regard. Sounds bogus to me.

I guess if you don't bother to read more than the first line, you won't see what follows. But too bad, that's on you.

Quote:
If you’ve been fully vaccinated:

You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.

To reduce the risk of being infected with the Delta variant and possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.

You might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission if you have a weakened immune system or if, because of your age or an underlying medical condition, you are at increased risk for severe disease, or if a member of your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is unvaccinated.

And that's the information for FULLY vaccinated. There's no allowance mentioned for sitting in a car with unvaccinated people.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 30th, 2021 at 10:41:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

This does not make sense. We were told for a year that most people favored wearing masks. If that was the case why did 90% of people stop wearing them the moment the mandate was lifted?
The President is a fink.
July 30th, 2021 at 11:32:07 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
This does not make sense. We were told for a year that most people favored wearing masks. If that was the case why did 90% of people stop wearing them the moment the mandate was lifted?

Not even employees were wearing them. I was last there two weeks ago and all the employees I had them on. Cashiers had no mask, door people had no mask. As far as I could tell I was the only person there wearing one. They think the pandemic is over obviously. They believe what the media is telling them. Please show me which media outlet is begging people to wear masks whether you're vaccinated or not. Show me which media outlet is telling people that we're still in a full pandemic and to stay home.
July 30th, 2021 at 12:20:20 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Not even employees were wearing them. I was last there two weeks ago and all the employees I had them on. Cashiers had no mask, door people had no mask. As far as I could tell I was the only person there wearing one. They think the pandemic is over obviously. They believe what the media is telling them. Please show me which media outlet is begging people to wear masks whether you're vaccinated or not. Show me which media outlet is telling people that we're still in a full pandemic and to stay home.
What I wonder is what happened to the lines of folks waiting to get tested? It seems like every parking lot that would hold a hundred cars had mass testing labs set up to swab peoples nostrils. What happened to all the testers and testee's? Does it no longer matter if you get tested like it did 4 months ago? It was on the news every night, cars waiting around the block and down the eway, just waiting to get swabbed. Then usually of course the people being tested would have to wait weeks for results, but that's different.

Did they quit testing because the PCR test is a fake?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 31st, 2021 at 2:56:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Don Jr. is such an idiot. Pretty sure “the Left” would pass this law tomorrow if they could! 😂

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 36 of 39« First<33343536373839>