Who is Blocking Racial Progress?

Page 3 of 6<123456>
April 11th, 2021 at 2:38:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit
the author of this article is dead serious

"Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black White Supremacist"

https://www.theroot.com/charles-barkley-is-a-great-example-of-a-black-white-su-1798149722

{q=CB]What we as black people need to do, we need to worry about getting our education. We need to stop killing each other. We need to try to find a way to have more economic opportunity and things like that. Those things are important and significant.

He really did it here. Off the BLM reservation. Blaming problems on something other than white people.
The President is a fink.
April 12th, 2021 at 4:50:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

He really did it here. Off the BLM reservation. Blaming problems on something other than white people.

Black people are in a permanent state of confusion. They make fun of black students who get good grades, yet get pissed when the whites and Asians get all the good jobs because they're better educated. They make fun of black people who become cops, at the same time complaining there are too many white cops. They have made an art form out of talking out of both sides of their mouth at once. They complain about 'whitey' running everything, while at the same time mocking any blacks who appear to be in the least bit ambitious. Talk about sending mixed messages to their kids..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 12th, 2021 at 4:59:18 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Black people are in a permanent state of confusion. They make fun of black students who get good grades, yet get pissed when the whites and Asians get all the good jobs because they're better educated. They make fun of black people who become cops, at the same time complaining there are too many white cops. They have made an art form out of talking out of both sides of their mouth at once. They complain about 'whitey' running everything, while at the same time mocking any blacks who appear to be in the least bit ambitious. Talk about sending mixed messages to their kids..

Bob, is it safe to assume that you currently do not have many black friends?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 12th, 2021 at 5:27:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich

I 2nd that
Every Black person I've known is not confused but actually pretty intelligent on what's going on in life
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 13th, 2021 at 2:20:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich

Is that some kind of requirement in life these days?

What Bob says there is true. What we need is politicians who are not afraid to say the same thing. Because most of the problems of black society are self-inflicted. Why do black majority schools have such a reputation for violence and low education standards? If the school is majority black in students, teachers, and even administration then you cannot blame "whitey." Ditto black metro areas. Why is there more crime and the area just not well kept up?

But as soon as a real solution is suggested the person pointing it out is called a racist. Biggest one is kids out of wedlock, which is the express lane to lifetime poverty. Say that black women need to stop doing this and you get attacked from all sides. So the attitude becomes that if they want to life such a life let them.
The President is a fink.
April 13th, 2021 at 5:51:54 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
The last two posts are anathema to the group of people in this country that are largely in power now after this last election. Yet really their only sin is being too blunt.

In response they will try to cancel the message. They will successfully cancel some vulnerable people ... often innocent but just incautious and vulnerable. So we wonder will such messages that are being allowed by not-so-vulnerable people in venues that allow free speech, will they somehow be able to cancel them too? They do seem to be working on that.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 13th, 2021 at 6:22:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Is that some kind of requirement in life these days?

What Bob says there is true. What we need is politicians who are not afraid to say the same thing. Because most of the problems of black society are self-inflicted. Why do black majority schools have such a reputation for violence and low education standards? If the school is majority black in students, teachers, and even administration then you cannot blame "whitey." Ditto black metro areas. Why is there more crime and the area just not well kept up?

But as soon as a real solution is suggested the person pointing it out is called a racist. Biggest one is kids out of wedlock, which is the express lane to lifetime poverty. Say that black women need to stop doing this and you get attacked from all sides. So the attitude becomes that if they want to life such a life let them.

Yikes.

The forum rules prevent me from using the correct adjective to describe this (and EB's post above), but I'm pretty sure you can all figure it out.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 13th, 2021 at 6:26:18 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Yikes.

The forum rules prevent me from using the correct adjective to describe this (and EB's post above), but I'm pretty sure you can all figure it out.

It’s easy to figure out. You can’t logically refute anything he says. Pretty clear, actually.
April 13th, 2021 at 6:33:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
It’s easy to figure out. You can’t logically refute anything he says. Pretty clear, actually.

I find his views repulsive. Why would I want to engage with a person like that?

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 13th, 2021 at 6:40:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Yikes is right
You show these posts to your black friends
No doubt they will come back with the R word
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 6<123456>