Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 12th, 2021 at 5:15:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Maybe I can find it online, but there is a video of a lot of Republican supporters saying the same things about Trump which is supposedly the TDS of all the nonTrumpers.

It was never TDS, it was just them when they were still telling the truth about Trump before they sold out the truth.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 12th, 2021 at 6:19:13 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Maybe I can find it online, but there is a video of a lot of Republican supporters saying the same things about Trump which is supposedly the TDS of all the nonTrumpers.

It was never TDS, it was just them when they were still telling the truth about Trump before they sold out the truth.

I think I use the term "TDS" more than anyone on this forum. Having TDS is more about how Trump affects you, than it is about all the bad things Trump has done. It is about how the hatred of him clouds your thinking, and affects your mental health on a daily basis.

I am NOT saying the delusional way some Trump supporters look at him is normal, either. At the extreme, worse than TDS, frankly.

8 more days...!
January 13th, 2021 at 3:13:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Having TDS is more about how Trump affects you, than it is about all the bad things Trump has done.

Like the booming economy? Getting muslim states to recognize Israel? A tax cut? Making cruelty to animals a federal offense? China virus vaccine in record time? Better NAFTA?

All those bad things?
The President is a fink.
January 13th, 2021 at 3:31:30 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: trump
“We’re going to the southern border. As you know, we’ve completed the wall,”

My god. That was quick. I guess Mexico now has 30 days to pay or he'll knock it down.
January 13th, 2021 at 5:34:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman
Like the booming economy? Getting muslim states to recognize Israel? A tax cut? Making cruelty to animals a federal offense? China virus vaccine in record time? Better NAFTA?

All those bad things?

I’ll mention just 1. I’ve seen others here put out a long list.

NOT doing everything in his power to dissuade and prevent his minions from overtaking the Capitol.

AZ.... you have read my posts... in general I align with him on policy.... where we disagree is that I believe that there is more to bring President than just policy. And on the ‘more to’ he has proven to be an utter failure. Even staunch Republicans are admitting it. Like me.
January 13th, 2021 at 5:53:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I’ll mention just 1. I’ve seen others here put out a long list.

NOT doing everything in his power to dissuade and prevent his minions from overtaking the Capitol.

AZ.... you have read my posts... in general I align with him on policy.... where we disagree is that I believe that there is more to bring President than just policy. And on the ‘more to’ he has proven to be an utter failure. Even staunch Republicans are admitting it. Like me.

Policy is more important to me. A smooth talker is no good if the economy is dead.

As to the Capitol, that was bound to happen and is probably going to get worse. This group mostly desires to be left alone but keeps getting persecuted. Now the sleeping giant has been kicked out of his bed.

Remember the jokes about why would the left want to start trouble with the people that have all the guns? It might not be a joke anymore.
The President is a fink.
January 13th, 2021 at 6:41:08 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Remember the jokes about why would the left want to start trouble with the people that have all the guns? It might not be a joke anymore.

We’re not scared. So far these terrorists have been extremely ineffective. They managed to lose three of their own last week plus they murdered one cop. Meanwhile, they completely destroyed Donny’s legacy and any potential future in politics. Great job!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 13th, 2021 at 6:49:50 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Policy is more important to me. A smooth talker is no good if the economy is dead.

As to the Capitol, that was bound to happen and is probably going to get worse. This group mostly desires to be left alone but keeps getting persecuted. Now the sleeping giant has been kicked out of his bed.

Paragraph by paragraph....

1. It is not that Trump is not a ‘smooth talker’! It’s that he is a BAD man! Like a petulant child.

2. This group ‘mostly desires to be left alone’??????? They react to losing an election by 8 million votes this way? If you want to be left alone you don’t storm the Capitol. You call them a sleeping giant. They will be shown to be nothing more than some bullies... those arrested are now peeing in their pants!

3. They and the guns they have will be CRUSHED by the might and will of the lawfully elected people and their police force. IT WILL NOT EVEN BE CLOSE. You can fool yourself if you think otherwise.

Summary.... a delusional group of thugs committed crimes by their actions at the Capitol. They are COWERING now.... can’t wait to see our Federal prisons fill up with them.
January 13th, 2021 at 7:16:31 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Nope
May not be the usual Trump supporter but he IS a Trump supporter and what he said is totally disgusting making him a Trumper animal in my book

I am fine with Trumper's. One of my best friends voted for Trump.
I am not fine with Trumper's that attack the police. Those are Trumper animals

Same with BLM
I myself am a huge BLM supporter
But if you break the law while protesting as BLM. You are an animal that needs to be prosecuted

Unlike many conservatives, I just need to know you broke the law to be against somebody. Many conservatives need to know the politics of the offender to make a decision on the illegal action.

Using your logic then TP it is fine for someone black attacking someone to call him a black animal or similarly an Asian animal or Muslim animal etc.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 13th, 2021 at 7:28:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
Using your logic then TP it is fine for someone black attacking someone to call him a black animal or similarly an Asian animal or Muslim animal etc.

I reserve "Animal" for the lowest of crimes
Violently attacking an innocent police officer due to politics
Only thing worse is murder or a child rapist
You attack an innocent police officer simply due to politics, you are absolutely an animal regardless of your politics or ethnic background
Come on
Just about everybody was absolutely offended by the videos we saw at the capital
Aren't you???????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"