Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

December 22nd, 2020 at 9:49:11 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
Why would anyone want to get you or anyone else banned for a year? What makes this an interesting forum with such few members is the diversity of opinion. I would be out of here if everyone was on the same page. No intellectual stimulation or growth living in a bubble of agreement. That is why the rich and famous end up being so off the wall a lot of the time, they live with their entourage and everyone agrees with everything they say.

Yeah, I agree with this completely. In fact, it must be something of a unique thing to have so much diversity in political views in such a small group. I guess with the common thread between all of us being some association or interest in gambling, you're going to get all kinds.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 22nd, 2020 at 9:50:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Gandler
I agree. And, it was not my idea. (Thats why I changed it to just a year, I think a lifetime ban for a bet it not reasonable for any side).

The original proposal was by the R. side for a permanent ban, but I proposed a 1 year suspension (voluntary or forced). Also, its pretty much the only political bet that I can make, since there are so many pages of people asking for a bet, I think it is a fair proposal that does not have a permeant effect (but long enough of a time to be a negative loss for the loser so that there is something on the line so to speak).

Personally I only indulged because it seems like such a slam dunk win, I can't believe no other liberal came back to the members wanting to bet, who will be sworn in , with a proposal.

You guys should bet your 2024 Presidential vote on it, even though it would totally be honor system.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 22nd, 2020 at 10:52:08 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Mission146
You guys should bet your 2024 Presidential vote on it, even though it would totally be honor system.

No, I am only interested in the right wing proposal that Trump will get sworn in, in JAN2021. That is something I would be willing to bet on.

(I doubt that they have any intention of accepting, I just wanted to call the R bluff, but my proposal still stands until the cutoff I posted, they clearly were just hoping that nobody would accept such a bet)....
December 22nd, 2020 at 10:56:05 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
If shrek isn't planning on coming back after january anyway (under that name at least) then he has nothing to lose.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 22nd, 2020 at 11:40:30 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Gandler
No, I am only interested in the right wing proposal that Trump will get sworn in, in JAN2021. That is something I would be willing to bet on.

(I doubt that they have any intention of accepting, I just wanted to call the R bluff, but my proposal still stands until the cutoff I posted, they clearly were just hoping that nobody would accept such a bet)....

No, I mean the loser of the bet has to vote according to how the winner tells him to vote in the 2024 POTUS Election.
December 22nd, 2020 at 11:57:00 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
Why would anyone want to get you or anyone else banned for a year? What makes this an interesting forum with such few members is the diversity of opinion.

I proposed that bet just to show that the libbies don't believe their own crap. I knew they wouldn't have the guts to accept.

They've been crowing for almost 2 months that Creepy Joe won the election that there's no way to stop him from being sworn in on Jan 20. (They even have SOOPOO on their side!) They laugh at anyone who disagrees with them, and they brag that there's no way in hell to stop Creepy Joe.

BUT............................

As soon as they are challenged on their ridiculous "Biden will become president on Jan 20!" claim, they do this:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
December 22nd, 2020 at 12:21:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
I proposed that bet just to show that the libbies don't believe their own crap. I knew they wouldn't have the guts to accept.

They've been crowing for almost 2 months that Creepy Joe won the election that there's no way to stop him from being sworn in on Jan 20. (They even have SOOPOO on their side!) They laugh at anyone who disagrees with them, and they brag that there's no way in hell to stop Creepy Joe.

As soon as they are challenged on their ridiculous "Biden will become president on Jan 20!" claim, they do this:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your terms had no value for me. I don’t care if you get nuked. YeahBaby will just start posting more.

For example, you were recently suspended for two weeks for more hate speech. Shortly after, YeahBaby logged on for the first time in nearly two months and resumed posting.

Your suspension ended and you resumed posting on 12/8/20.

YeahBaby last logged in on 12/7/20. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

Screenshot taken at 3:20pm EST, 12/22/20.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 22nd, 2020 at 2:06:06 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ban for a year!? I would bet REAL money. I think I actually did with Speedycrap on WoV.
December 22nd, 2020 at 2:24:30 PM permalink
HotDog
Threads: 0

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll take this bet. Permanent ban.
December 22nd, 2020 at 2:56:37 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: HotDog

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll take this bet. Permanent ban.

They will not accept. You just agreed to their terms and silence.

I made a proposal (with more generous terms) and was not accepted (yet it still stands for anyone until the posted deadline).

They are not serious about accepting any such bet....

They just want to be able to say "They won't even bet forum membership on it" .... They will continue to ignore proposals and people accepting their proposals and keep saying "See they are not confident in Biden" .... This thread is turning into an even bigger joke than it originally was...

Its actually a tactic that they learned from Trump, claim unopposed victory while ignoring people who accept your terms....