Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

December 28th, 2020 at 2:03:30 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: HotDog
Exclusive! Live footage of Shrek after someone actually accepts his bet:

It should be a bannable offense to propose a wager and then renege as soon as someone accepts it.

Um, the offer was extended to your main account, not the burner account(s) you created a few days ago. Hell, you're lucky that you, "Cat", "Trip", and your main account aren't nuked already. 😒

But keep running from old Shrek. 😎

*EDIT #1: Anyone notice that ams has been posting a lot less ever since the "dog" registered a few days ago. Hmm........................ 🤔
*EDIT #2: And now the "dog" wants to have his (burner) account nuked. How convenient. Wanna bet ams starts posting more again?? 😂😂
December 28th, 2020 at 4:42:57 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
*EDIT #1: Anyone notice that ams has been posting a lot less ever since the "dog" registered a few days ago. Hmm........................ 🤔
*EDIT #2: And now the "dog" wants to have his (burner) account nuked. How convenient. Wanna bet ams starts posting more again?? 😂😂

Sorry Shrekky, I’m in Vegas, enjoying a nice suite at the Vdara.

But no worries, only 23 or so days till Joe Biden is POTUS!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 28th, 2020 at 4:43:54 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I'm willing to bet $1,000 vs. $50 that Biden will be the next president, as evidenced by who takes the official oath of office and occupies the Whitehouse after Jan 20 from any active forum member. I am happy to escrow funds with any mutually-respected forum member.

I am also willing to go on faith regarding the money, but let it be known that welching is punishable by a permanent ban.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 28th, 2020 at 5:27:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Wizard
I'm willing to bet $1,000 vs. $50 that Biden will be the next president, as evidenced by who takes the official oath of office and occupies the Whitehouse after Jan 20 from any active forum member. I am happy to escrow funds with any mutually-respected forum member.

I am also willing to go on faith regarding the money, but let it be known that welching is punishable by a permanent ban.

Not sure if there is anyone who would take that bet.

Right now, the toughest thing to predict is what additional kind of shenanigans Trump will come up with before the clock runs out on him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 28th, 2020 at 9:06:03 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
Not sure if there is anyone who would take that bet.

Some members seem to feel that Trump being the "next administration" is more than a 50-50 chance, so getting 20 to 1, would seem a good bet. It would seem the offer of a bet was not made in good faith, given my offer.

Quote:
Right now, the toughest thing to predict is what additional kind of shenanigans Trump will come up with before the clock runs out on him.

Who cares? Let him go down in history like a crying baby.
December 29th, 2020 at 4:55:57 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Who cares? Let him go down in history like a crying baby.

My wife has developed a mild case of TDS. She was going crazy about him refusing to sign the bill that he and his staff were actively involved in negotiating, and had clearly agreed to behind the scenes. NO WAY McConnell agrees to the bill if he didn’t have assurances from the White House that it was ok.
But I tried to reassure her that his obstinance is no longer of import.... it is just a show now until January 20. Nothing more. Nothing less.

By the way..... what odds would you make on there being a criminal indictment of DJT before the end of business on January 21, 2021? Wifey thinks AG of NYS is trying to make name for herself and wants the big splash.
December 29th, 2020 at 5:57:57 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
By the way..... what odds would you make on there being a criminal indictment of DJT before the end of business on January 21, 2021? Wifey thinks AG of NYS is trying to make name for herself and wants the big splash.

2 to 1.
December 29th, 2020 at 8:24:43 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
2 to 1.
. I’ll give you 3-1 and I’ll take the ‘No’. My $30 against your $10. I would be hoping they are doing some kind of search warrants first.
December 29th, 2020 at 10:02:40 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
. I’ll give you 3-1 and I’ll take the ‘No’. My $30 against your $10. I would be hoping they are doing some kind of search warrants first.

Thanks, but I'll pass.
December 29th, 2020 at 4:21:07 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
It is the opinion of the arizona republicans that every state should send two slates of electoral votes to the senate, and the vice president gets to pick which ones to count.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/29/pence-gohmert-electoral-college-count-452040

Actually, they only want states where trump lost to send two slates of electors for him to pick from.

Sounds like Pence has declined to go along with this plan, which the republicans sued to try to get him to follow.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan