Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

December 19th, 2020 at 2:43:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Looks like Lou Dobbs, Judge Piro, and Maria Bartiromo are all being compelled to run retractions.

Quote:
Smartmatic had demanded that the corrections “must be published on multiple occasions” and must be made during prime-time shows, so as to “match the attention and audience targeted with the original defamatory publications.”

If you bring real companies into your conspiracy theories and they're provably false accusations, it could cost you millions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lou-dobbs-debunks-his-own-claims-of-election-fraud-after-a-legal-demand-from-smartmatic/ar-BB1c4j8G?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 19th, 2020 at 5:40:23 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: ams288
Quote: Shrek
Creepy Joe ain't gonna be president libbies. 😎
Wanna bet?

You talk a big game, but do you really have the guts to make a REAL bet?? I'll tell you what.........

—If Joe Biden gets sworn in as president on Jan 20, then I will leave this board forever.
—But if Joe Biden does NOT get sworn in as president on Jan 20, then YOU must leave this board forever.

What do ya say??

He won't answer because he doesn't have the guts to make a bet even though HE is the one who proposed a bet in the first place. 😂
December 19th, 2020 at 6:47:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You talk a big game, but do you really have the guts to make a REAL bet?? I'll tell you what.........

—If Joe Biden gets sworn in as president on Jan 20, then I will leave this board forever.
—But if Joe Biden does NOT get sworn in as president on Jan 20, then YOU must leave this board forever.

What do ya say??

He won't answer because he doesn't have the guts to make a bet even though HE is the one who proposed a bet in the first place. 😂

Kind of pointless to make that bet if I can’t determine if “YeahBaby” will also leave forever...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 20th, 2020 at 5:53:07 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I'm willing to enforce this challenge by nuking the loser(s).
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 20th, 2020 at 6:29:55 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Wizard
I'm willing to enforce this challenge by nuking the loser(s).

I don't think ams will take the challenge, as he has stated that he believes YeahBaby and Shrek are one in the same, and just nuking Shrek just changes the name under which Shrek type posts are made.
December 20th, 2020 at 7:13:52 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
I don't think ams will take the challenge, as he has stated that he believes YeahBaby and Shrek are one in the same, and just nuking Shrek just changes the name under which Shrek type posts are made.

He's just making up excuses to avoid a bet.
Really lame cop out since HE is the one who proposed a bet in the first place. 😂😂

But that just goes to show you that he doesn't really believe that Creepy Joe will be sworn in on Jan 20.
So old Shrek wins again!

I love winning. 😎
December 20th, 2020 at 7:39:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
He's just making up excuses to avoid a bet.
Really lame cop out since HE is the one who proposed a bet in the first place. 😂😂

But that just goes to show you that he doesn't really believe that Creepy Joe will be sworn in on Jan 20.
So old Shrek wins again!

I love winning. 😎

I will speak for ams (I think he will let me...!). If you are willing to escrow money with a trusted person..... Wizard, me.... then he would take the bet....

Heck... if he won't take the bet.... I will!

When he says 'wanna bet', this isn't like a WWE bet where the loser has to 'leave forever', which lasts about two shows....
December 20th, 2020 at 8:48:54 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO

You are exactly correct. I will not be taking that bet.
December 20th, 2020 at 9:27:20 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
"wanna bet" doesn't mean accepting any terms that are more advantageous to one side.

It's obvious that ams's account is more valuable to ams than shrek's account is to him.

For example, what if the terms of the bet were not that biden will be sworn in on the 20th, but that trump won't?

And what if instead of banning, ams pays $20 if he loses, and Shrek is banned if he loses, and anyone ams accuses of being a Shrek sock is banned, whenever ams wants, including in the future? Is Shrek too "chicken" to take that bet?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 20th, 2020 at 3:06:13 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Dalex64
For example, what if the terms of the bet were not that biden will be sworn in on the 20th, but that trump won't?

Yeah, if the language of the wager was “Donald Trump will no longer be POTUS as of January 21, 2021,” I would have considered his offer for more than half a millisecond.