I Side With

Page 8 of 10« First<5678910>
June 12th, 2020 at 2:42:37 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
But you don't like Trump going to ground zero from the night before at the church? You don't think some of the rescue operations didn't have to pause to clear a safe zone for the president's photo op at ground zero. If it was Trump the MSM would be screaming people were dying and he held up rescue operations for a photo op and you would be posting the same on this forum.

Fair prediction when it comes to the main stream media, unfair prediction as relates Terapined as an individual.

Speaking only for myself, had Trump went to Minneapolis after the protests and given a speech about equal treatment under the law, unity and police reform; I absolutely would not have a problem with that at all. It wouldn’t even have to be a great speech because—let’s face it—it wouldn’t be, but just making the effort would be something.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 2:49:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
Fair prediction when it comes to the main stream media, unfair prediction as relates Terapined as an individual.

Speaking only for myself, had Trump went to Minneapolis after the protests and given a speech about equal treatment under the law, unity and police reform; I absolutely would not have a problem with that at all. It wouldn’t even have to be a great speech because—let’s face it—it wouldn’t be, but just making the effort would be something.

He would make the effort. Make yet another great speech. Then Pelosi would rip it up on camera, call him a racist, and blame him for the cop's actions.

That is the reality of today. The left does not want to unite. They want to rebel.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2020 at 2:56:27 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
He would make the effort. Make yet another great speech. Then Pelosi would rip it up on camera, call him a racist, and blame him for the cop's actions.

That is the reality of today. The left does not want to unite. They want to rebel.

Another great speech? Show me video evidence of one great speech he has made. He can’t even properly construct a sentence. I’m all in favor of him making the effort, but first that has to happen.

Nanci Pelosi is one of the few national level politicians who I somehow like even less than Trump, in case you wondered.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 3:35:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Another great speech? Show me video evidence of one great speech he has made. He can’t even properly construct a sentence. I’m all in favor of him making the effort, but first that has to happen.

Nanci Pelosi is one of the few national level politicians who I somehow like even less than Trump, in case you wondered.

You did not see SOTU speech? It was amazingly great and positive. 15 min longer than I needed, but showed the USA as a great place with great people.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2020 at 3:37:32 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
You did not see SOTU speech? It was amazingly great and positive. 15 min longer than I needed, but showed the USA as a great place with great people.

I’ll pull it up and watch it again; I saw some of it. Fifteen minutes is at least, what, four complete sentences for Trump?
June 12th, 2020 at 3:46:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I’ll pull it up and watch it again; I saw some of it. Fifteen minutes is at least, what, four complete sentences for Trump?

One of the most motivational speeches ever.

Not sure where you get this on Trump. He always talks great and he is not afraid to speak his mind unlike most pols who just give a scripted talking point.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2020 at 4:53:07 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
One of the most motivational speeches ever.

Not sure where you get this on Trump. He always talks great and he is not afraid to speak his mind unlike most pols who just give a scripted talking point.

Do you mean to say he speaks well?
June 12th, 2020 at 5:31:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Do you mean to say he speaks well?

I think he speaks great. He does drive me a little nuts when he repeats as he is thinking, but that is because he is thinking and not focus group tested.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2020 at 7:16:01 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Trump is a master of communication. He can get his point across, rile up the opposition and motivate his supporters with a couple of words. Obama could talk for an hour sounding like he was on the Harvard debating team. When he was done if you actually remembered a word he said and didn't fall asleep you realized he had said nothing.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 12th, 2020 at 9:52:10 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I think he speaks great. He does drive me a little nuts when he repeats as he is thinking, but that is because he is thinking and not focus group tested.

Do you mean to say he speaks very well? Also, usually people can avoid thinking out loud while in the middle of a spoken sentence. Homeboy literally loses his place—in his own sentence—in real time. He speaks in the same fashion that a dyslexic second grader with a stuttering problem would read out loud.

The only skill I’ve ever seen is knowing many synonyms for the words, ‘Good,’ ‘Bad’ and, ‘Big.’
Page 8 of 10« First<5678910>