18 members have voted

August 18th, 2020 at 11:35:46 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: DRich
Quote: petroglyph
Labelled as the most brutal ad by Trump yet:

That will be an effective commercial.
Might help some of that uh, uh, that that forget medicine. You know that old people forget, causes you to forget makes you remember medicine. And it should be free, free for everyone, especially if they forget.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 18th, 2020 at 12:26:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
When he's really in trouble, you'll see it every time he talks, not just ones they've recorded.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2020 at 12:37:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
When he's really in trouble, you'll see it every time he talks, not just ones they've recorded.

Maybe one day Basement Boy will actually go out and talk.
The President is a fink.
August 18th, 2020 at 1:20:43 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Depends on if you're arguing for life, or for years. For life would be difficult.

The last time I visited my Credit Union in person was 1991. The last time I was even in that US state was around 2000.

Occasionally the old lady that is my neighbor asks me to pick up her prescription. I'm not related and I don't take her ID or show mine. I just give her name and address at the local Publix and they give it to me.

You get on the bus, and pay a fee. No ID.

People still rent out rooms in a non-commercial situation like a home and extra bedroom and if you're good for the cash you can stay.

Likewise, if you have a friend or anyone who can provide assistance, you can even get past other hurdles that may occur.

Food, place to stay, access to money. That's bare minimum, and you can do it for a long time without a Id. And some people don't even have the place to stay.

Maybe I'm wrong, but don't you need an ID to get a legal job?

I need an ID to see a doctor. Are there doctors that don't require ID?
You certainly need an ID to get welfare/Medicaid, don't you?
I need an ID to buy beer at Wegman's.
I need an ID to fly, drive, buy a gun, check into a hotel.
I needed an ID to rent an apartment.
Dentist requires ID.
Pharmacist requires ID (on initial visit).

Yes.... if you require no medical or dental care, have a 'friend' who will supply you with money forever, you don't need an ID.

We are paying TRILLIONS for people to sit at home now. I'll pay a few hundred million to give everyone a free ID that needs one.
August 18th, 2020 at 1:31:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO

That is the biggie! If it was about getting free stuff people would get an ID in an hour.
The President is a fink.
August 18th, 2020 at 1:53:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
Maybe I'm wrong, but don't you need an IDevo get a legal job?

I need an ID to see a doctor. Are there doctors that don't require ID?
I need an ID to buy beer at Wegman's.
I need an ID to fly, drive, buy a gun, check into a hotel.
I needed an ID to rent an apartment.
Dentist requires ID.
Pharmacist requires ID (on initial visit).

Yes.... if you require no medical or dental care, have a 'friend' who will supply you with money forever, you don't need an ID.

We are paying TRILLIONS for people to sit at home now. I'll pay a few hundred million to give everyone a free ID that needs one.

And you generally need an ID to live in a rental for all the paperwork, but I already showed how it's done without it. Just because you don't know how to do something doesn't mean it can't be done.

I painted someone's shutters and got paid. Did I need an ID? Nope? That's a job, isn't it?

I'm not trying to prove the point of how many times one eventually needs an ID. just that you can establish yourself without one and subsist for a long time.

And I'm not talking about any lifestyle existence. just at a subsistence level or somewhat above.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2020 at 1:59:19 PM permalink
AZDuffman
And you generally need an ID to live in a rental for all the paperwork, but I already showed how it's done without it. Just because you don't know how to do something doesn't mean it can't be done.

I painted someone's shutters and got paid. Did I need an ID? Nope? That's a job, isn't it?

Nope. Did they give you a W-2? A 1099? That was just a hustle.

Quote:
I'm not trying to prove the point of how many times one eventually needs an ID. just that you can establish yourself without one and subsist for a long time.

And I'm not talking about any lifestyle existence. just at a subsistence level or somewhat above.

All you are proving is if someone is determined to live without an ID then the can put in the effort to get one.

As usual, only reason to be against Voter ID is to want to make voter fraud easier.
The President is a fink.
August 18th, 2020 at 2:06:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Nope. Did they give you a W-2? A 1099? That was just a hustle.

I guarantee you people have "jobs" over the entire Earth without the above forms.
August 18th, 2020 at 2:07:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

All you are proving is if someone is determined to live without an ID then the can put in the effort to get one.

Well, when people like you make untrue claims, you just show them the truth.
August 18th, 2020 at 2:10:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I guarantee you people have "jobs" over the entire Earth without the above forms.

Anything outside the USA does not matter. All you are doing is making excuses to allow voter fraud.
The President is a fink.