No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 23rd, 2020 at 8:14:32 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I saw a media report. It said they found no evidence of wrongdoing.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 23rd, 2020 at 8:24:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
Media basically not even reporting on the Seante findings about Hunter Biden's link to se trafficking
Surprise Surprise

Isn't Fox all over this.
Conservatives tell me Fox is number 1. So Number 1 is covering it. Isn't that what you want
I could care less what Fox reports
Why do you care about media I might read?
weird
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2020 at 9:46:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: aceofspades
Media basically not even reporting on the Seante findings about Hunter Biden's link to se trafficking
Surprise Surprise

But, but, but it's Hunter, not Joe - well, Hunter himself has stated he basically would have gone nowhere in his life had it not been for his last name - also, do you really think Uncle Joe didn't know about any of this stuff - and that's not even mentioning Burisma and China

Well, I guess they'll need 10 more Benghazi-like investigations because they have nothing on Joe.

Quote:
But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 23rd, 2020 at 11:58:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64
It's becoming clear that trump will not accept the outcome of the election if he loses.

And Hillary is screaming at Biden
to under no circumstances accept
a Trump victory.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 24th, 2020 at 2:31:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It's becoming clear that trump will not accept the outcome of the election if he loses.

You mean like Algore refused? Like Biden will not accept it if he loses?
The President is a fink.
September 24th, 2020 at 5:55:17 AM permalink
Dalex64
No, I mean in a different way. A way that does not follow legally established means.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 24th, 2020 at 7:12:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
No, I mean in a different way. A way that does not follow legally established means.

So you do mean like Algore then?

I am far more worried about will Biden and his supporters accept it if he loses. We are hearing about riots and "burn it down." Trump would follow the law.
The President is a fink.
September 24th, 2020 at 7:29:01 AM permalink
Dalex64
Trump said: "We'll want to have — get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very — we'll have a very peaceful — there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-biden-electoral-college-electors-plan-loyalists-swing-states-2020-9%3famp

The Trump campaign is reportedly planning a way to bypass the 2020 election results in key swing states
John L. Dorman and Grace Panetta

Quote:

The Trump campaign is weighing a postelection strategy that would bypass the results in key swing states by installing electors who would vote for the president in the Electoral College even if he loses, according to a report by The Atlantic.
Election experts have said that moves by state legislatures to appoint their own slate of presidential electors after the fact would violate federal law.
The Trump campaign's plan would focus on swing states with Republican-led legislatures, including Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, The Atlantic reported.
September 24th, 2020 at 7:55:44 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined
Isn't Fox all over this.
Conservatives tell me Fox is number 1. So Number 1 is covering it. Isn't that what you want
I could care less what Fox reports
Why do you care about media I might read?
weird

Are you under the mistaken belief that my post was somehow directed at you???????
September 24th, 2020 at 8:05:07 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83