No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 24th, 2020 at 12:13:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree 100%. (I'm not doing a + thing like my buddy Shrek!). I made the prediction that if Trump wins there will be BLM riots (maybe called anti-Trump rallies) that will cost in excess of 10 billion dollars in damages. Because it is the way the Democrat Party, and their sub-group, BLM, is.

Most of the previous BLM stuff I hadn't seen much anti-trump specific stuff by them. Just referencing the police.

I would say Trump and his supporter have been changing that perception lately.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 24th, 2020 at 12:17:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think BLM tried and were successful to some extent interfering in two different Bernie rallies. If their attention is turning to Trumpers it's not hard to figure out why.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 24th, 2020 at 12:24:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's being reported that in Sept so far,
Dementia Joe has cancelled 40% of
his scheduled events. He did it today,
at 9am they shut the whole day
down. There was an event this week
where I swear the old man was
asleep on his feet. Reading slow,
drowsy sounding, like he could
barely get the words out. For
Dems this is presidential material?
What a joke.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 24th, 2020 at 12:28:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
It's being reported that in Sept so far,
Dementia Joe has cancelled 40% of
his scheduled events. He did it today,
at 9am they shut the whole day
down.

He said yesterday he’d be doing debate prep today.

You see, some Americans want a leader who actually prepares for big upcoming events instead of just flying by the seat of their pants and making sh** up as they go.

Donny never prepares for anything, by all accounts he has absolutely no attention span to be able to do so. Look where it’s gotten us: 200K dead Americans and an economy in shambles.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2020 at 12:47:42 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
trump's side is also now quickly trying to spin biden as a seasoned and skilled debater.
Apparently they realized lately that casting him as a doddering old fool lowered expectations on biden a bit too much.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/23/trump-biden-first-debate-420189
Quote:
Trump falls into the trap he set for Biden
Some on Trump’s team are bracing for a humiliating loss at next week's debate — after Trump lowered expectations for Biden by mocking his acumen for months.
White House allies, Republican donors and some of Trump’s closest advisers worry that a recent, frenzied push by his top lieutenants to portray Biden as a seasoned debater — with the goal of raising expectations for the Democratic presidential nominee — is too late and too disingenuous to have an impact when the two meet on the debate stage next Tuesday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/511156-trump-campaign-adviser-biden-is-actually-a-very-good-debater
Quote:

Jason Miller, an adviser to President Trump’s reelection campaign, said in an interview published Friday evening that Joe Biden is “actually a very good debater,” appearing to run counter to the GOP’s confidence that the former vice president would hand Trump an embarrassing gaffe that could spark a negative news cycle.

“Joe Biden is actually a very good debater. He doesn’t have as many gaffes as he does in his everyday interviews,” Miller told The Washington Post. “I would make the argument that Joe Biden would even be the favorite in the debates since he’s been doing them for 47 years.”
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 24th, 2020 at 12:50:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: gamerfreak
Really? You are going on complete presumption about the response from the left (although I do agree there would be some level of rioting either way). Yet Trump has stated on more than one occasion that he will not accept the results of the election if they are not in his favor.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/politics/trump-election-warnings-leaving-office/index.html

Complain about a CNN reference all you want, but the quotes are what they are.

The question is why would they even ask. Did they ask Hillary? Have they asked Biden?

In modern times only a Democrat refused to accept the results.
The President is a fink.
September 24th, 2020 at 12:51:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I’ve literally been saying for months that the righties pretending Biden has dementia and is losing his mind is the dumbest imaginable play for them to try because it lowers his expectations for the debates. He just has to show up and not *sniffle* into the microphone all night like Donny will and he’ll exceed the low expectations righties have set for him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2020 at 2:05:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
riots (maybe called anti-Trump rallies) that will cost in excess of 10 billion dollars in damages. Because it is the way the Democrat Party, and their sub-group, BLM, is.

It is LAUGHABLE to think Trump is more likely to not accept the results of the election than the Democrats are.

Are you kidding me
In the entire history of this country have the Dems rioted due to an election??????????????
No riots when Trump won
No riots on Nov because like Joe Namath, I am guaranteeing a win
It is LAUGHABLE to think Trump is NOT more likely to not accept the results of the election than the Democrats are.
I vote Dem. I always accept the results. Its laughable to claim Trump will accept the results. Trump still does not believe he lost the popular vote.
Do you Soopoo believe Trump when he said he did not lose the popular vote because their was so much fraud?????????????????
What happened to you Soopoo becoming such a Trump supporter (no matter what you say, your posts prove you are a hardcore Trumper)
Not only that, you have unproven hate for Biden saying he was close to a potted plant
You walked that back but still accuse Biden of losing his mental capacity. No question you have Biden derangement syndrome.
I challenged you on that. Still waiting for your proof.
Anytime I criticize Trump, I got proof backing my claims
Still waiting for your proof. Did you watch Biden's last town hall????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 24th, 2020 at 3:07:20 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined

Do you Soopoo believe Trump when he said he did not lose the popular vote because their was so much fraud?????????????????
What happened to you Soopoo becoming such a Trump supporter (no matter what you say, your posts prove you are a hardcore Trumper)
Not only that, you have unproven hate for Biden saying he was close to a potted plant
You walked that back but still accuse Biden of losing his mental capacity. No question you have Biden derangement syndrome.

Ed, you must have a reading comprehension problem if you think I am a hardcore Trumper! OF COURSE I did not believe Trump when he said he won the popular vote. I do believe there probably is some small pro Democrat fraud, but NO WAY is it nearly enough to have made a difference in the popular vote. He lost it "bigly'!
I DO NOT hate Biden. I kind of like him. I just feel very sad for him that he is being put in a position that is way above his PRESENT DAY abilities. You ask for proof? Can't remember if it was EB or Shrek or JCW who posted superb compilation video of Biden gaffes. All the evidence I need to show his sad mental decline. A few years ago, when Biden was stronger, and not owned by the radical left, I actually planned on voting for him over Trump. His selection of pro- free health care for all Harris as his VP, and presumably President when he resigns, has me voting for the same person I did in 2016.... ME!
September 24th, 2020 at 3:07:25 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Gandler
I think he will leave the Whitehouse peacefully (he is not brave enough to risk physical action), but he will spend years doing television interviews about it being unfair.

But will he willing incite riots?