3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

September 24th, 2020 at 9:16:43 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined
It's a public forum
Ever hear of the PM tool lol

What in the world are you talking about???
September 24th, 2020 at 9:24:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mission146
Well, they were certainly boo-hooing that he didn’t honor McCain fast enough.

Did he ever visit McCain’s casket? I honestly don’t remember.

I think that uproar was over the WH ordering the flags at half staff and then reversing it too quickly or something?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2020 at 9:36:31 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Did he ever visit McCain’s casket? I honestly don’t remember.

I think that uproar was over the WH ordering the flags at half staff and then reversing it too quickly or something?

Yeah, but it's a horse apiece. There will be uproar regardless of what he does.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
September 24th, 2020 at 9:40:51 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Republican pollster who is brutally honest about Donny’s chances gives the best reason for speaking off the record:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2020 at 10:16:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Oh, please. He has not disrespected anyone who has not disrespected him first. The left turning funerals to political pep rallies goes back many years.

The left shows no respect for anything they do not like. Lefties just cannot handle that Trump defends himself. He fights back. They think Republicans are supposed to just sit there and take it.

Not true. He took several shots at Obama before Obama ever said anything negative about him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 24th, 2020 at 10:20:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Not true. He took several shots at Obama before Obama ever said anything negative about him.

Talking about since his POTUS run.
The President is a fink.
September 24th, 2020 at 10:33:35 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
To prevent fraud if you request a mail-in ballot you should be locked out at the polls.

Why?

To prevent fraud, when counting the mail-in ballots, they check the records from the election, you know, when you fill in the application to vote in person? At least where I vote, when they hand you a ballot, they mark your name on the list as having received a ballot. Kinda basic - keeps people from getting back in line and getting another ballot!

They know if you voted in person, and can charge you with a crime if you also vote by mail. It isn't rocket science.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 24th, 2020 at 10:35:04 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Oh, please. He has not disrespected anyone who has not disrespected him first.

Not true, and also trump can't rise above it, like most people who are acting like a statesman can.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 24th, 2020 at 11:59:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
So you do mean like Algore then?

I am far more worried about will Biden and his supporters accept it if he loses. We are hearing about riots and "burn it down." Trump would follow the law.

Agree 100%. (I'm not doing a + thing like my buddy Shrek!). I made the prediction that if Trump wins there will be BLM riots (maybe called anti-Trump rallies) that will cost in excess of 10 billion dollars in damages. Because it is the way the Democrat Party, and their sub-group, BLM, is.

It is LAUGHABLE to think Trump is more likely to not accept the results of the election than the Democrats are. "The Russians hacked the election. They didn't count mail in ballots. They closed the polls in heavily Black areas early. They required too much identification from the illiterate dregs (our base) we brought to the polls. The Electoral College should not count. Puerto Rico should count. Etc...."
September 24th, 2020 at 12:05:59 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: SOOPOO
It is LAUGHABLE to think Trump is more likely to not accept the results of the election than the Democrats are. "The Russians hacked the election. They didn't count mail in ballots. They closed the polls in heavily Black areas early. They required too much identification from the illiterate dregs (our base) we brought to the polls. The Electoral College should not count. Puerto Rico should count. Etc...."

Really? You are going on complete presumption about the response from the left (although I do agree there would be some level of rioting either way). Yet Trump has stated on more than one occasion that he will not accept the results of the election if they are not in his favor.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/politics/trump-election-warnings-leaving-office/index.html

Complain about a CNN reference all you want, but the quotes are what they are.