No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

June 12th, 2020 at 3:03:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
But that is not true. On press conferences that discuss both the civil unrest and COVID-19 matters, the Democrats (Cuomo, DeBlasio, Buffalo Mayor Brown, Erie County Executive Poloncarz) all lead with "I support the rights of the people to protest peacefully, blah blah blah..." But NOWHERE do they say they should maintain social distancing, wear masks, limit congregations to less than 50 people, etc.... None have the balls to say... "Your voices on the George Floyd matter are important, but do NOT supersede my COVID-19 mitigation strategies, therefore I am requiring you not to congregate in numbers which exceed those for, say, any other out door activity. I closed the beaches for a reason!"

As if I need to post more examples of Democrat hypocrisy on this matter... LOL!!!!!

Ok.... I think the most blatant recent hypocrisy is the Seattle establishment of Autonomous Zones... with the Mayor and Governor not seeing it as a big deal! I thought the mayor of Las Vegas would win doofus mayor of the year..... But it is now a toss up between Jenny Durkan and Bill DeBlasio.

Did Cuomo call to have anyone arrested for not maintaining social distance or not wearing a mask before the George Floyd incident?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 12th, 2020 at 3:06:38 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
But that is not true. On press conferences that discuss both the civil unrest and COVID-19 matters, the Democrats (Cuomo, DeBlasio, Buffalo Mayor Brown, Erie County Executive Poloncarz) all lead with "I support the rights of the people to protest peacefully, blah blah blah..." But NOWHERE do they say they should maintain social distancing, wear masks, limit congregations to less than 50 people, etc.... None have the balls to say... "Your voices on the George Floyd matter are important, but do NOT supersede my COVID-19 mitigation strategies, therefore I am requiring you not to congregate in numbers which exceed those for, say, any other out door activity. I closed the beaches for a reason!"

As if I need to post more examples of Democrat hypocrisy on this matter... LOL!!!!!

Ok.... I think the most blatant recent hypocrisy is the Seattle establishment of Autonomous Zones... with the Mayor and Governor not seeing it as a big deal! I thought the mayor of Las Vegas would win doofus mayor of the year..... But it is now a toss up between Jenny Durkan and Bill DeBlasio.

As history has shown appeasement has had great results in stopping aggression and obtaining peace. I wonder if Durkan like Neville Chamberlain believes she has obtained "peace in our time".
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 12th, 2020 at 3:13:17 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Aren't the Floyd riots the biggest china virus spreader right now?

See, there was no problem with people going to them so why would a Trump rally spread chins virus?
But that is not true. On press conferences that discuss both the civil unrest and COVID-19 matters, the Democrats (Cuomo, DeBlasio, Buffalo Mayor Brown, Erie County Executive Poloncarz) all lead with "I support the rights of the people to protest peacefully, blah blah blah..." But NOWHERE do they say they should maintain social distancing, wear masks, limit congregations to less than 50 people, etc....

Ah, I got the perfect animated gif too!! But that's OK, since I can't post it I'll just clap instead.
Bravo!! 👏👏👏

It's amazing how the libbies act like the coronavirus is the deadliest threat to man.......................................EXCEPT when you riot & loot haha!!

I guess the coronavirus is one smart cookie. It knows which groups of people to attack and which to stay away from LOL!! 😂😂
June 12th, 2020 at 3:16:45 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Did Cuomo call to have anyone arrested for not maintaining social distance or not wearing a mask before the George Floyd incident?

Cuomo has specifically said he was leaving that up to local law enforcement. In other words, he made rules, but doesn't have the balls to take the consequences for their enforcement. But he was all hoity -toity in his criticism of the New York City Police Department for not "doing their jobs". Wall Street Journal just came out with an article lambasting Cuomo and DeBlasio for their handling of COVID-19.
June 12th, 2020 at 3:21:51 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
As history has shown appeasement has had great results in stopping aggression and obtaining peace. I wonder if Durkan like Neville Chamberlain believes she has obtained "peace in our time".

They should be peaceful because they should abide the laws against sedition. If they do not want to abide the laws against sedition, then it seems like there should be a quelling of them. If they resist, you kill them all and display their bullet-riddled dead bodies on TV for three days--in the very streets that they claimed as their own, "Autonomous zone," to make an example out of them.

If others do not wish to be law-abiding and follow that example, may they enjoy the same fate.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 3:22:45 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Cuomo has specifically said he was leaving that up to local law enforcement. In other words, he made rules, but doesn't have the balls to take the consequences for their enforcement. But he was all hoity -toity in his criticism of the New York City Police Department for not "doing their jobs". Wall Street Journal just came out with an article lambasting Cuomo and DeBlasio for their handling of COVID-19.

The best thing Governor Andrew Cuomo can do for the State of New York is have a stroke.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 4:06:49 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I’ve seen lots of Dems say protestors should be wearing masks to prevent the spread. And I’ve seen lots more VERY worried about the protests leading to a huge surge of cases in the coming weeks.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 13th, 2020 at 6:19:55 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
I’ve seen lots of Dems say protestors should be wearing masks to prevent the spread. And I’ve seen lots more VERY worried about the protests leading to a huge surge of cases in the coming weeks.

Of course "lots of Dems" say everything! Where is the ONE Democrat leader saying that you should not be out peacefully protesting en masse because it will increase the number of COVID-19 cases and thus the number of dead Americans? If you can, link to ONE?

This is not the same as saying after.... 'golly, we may now have more cases after the protest...'
June 13th, 2020 at 11:36:33 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Of course "lots of Dems" say everything! Where is the ONE Democrat leader saying that you should not be out peacefully protesting en masse because it will increase the number of COVID-19 cases and thus the number of dead Americans? If you can, link to ONE?

This is not the same as saying after.... 'golly, we may now have more cases after the protest...'
+1,000

GO SOOPOO!!! 👏👏👏

Notice not a single link in response?? It's amazing how the libbies think that the virus is soooooooooooooo smart that it will attack people at Trump rallies, but not people who are rioting & looting!! 😂😂
June 13th, 2020 at 1:04:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

You’re moving the goalposts away from my original response to Duffman’s inane comment.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman