No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

June 11th, 2020 at 8:36:16 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Jimmy Fallon joked that they would inject the audience with bleach after the rally.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
June 12th, 2020 at 8:35:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I think a lawsuit against the Don by someone picking up COVID-19 at one of his rallies would fail, buy NOT because of the coercive click box absolving them of liability.

Agreed. No way that a lawsuit would be successful. They aren't forcing you to go to the rally and risk your health, it's your choice.

Makes me wonder why they even bothered with the waiver... they should have known everyone would be skewering them over it today.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 12th, 2020 at 9:46:53 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Agreed. No way that a lawsuit would be successful. They aren't forcing you to go to the rally and risk your health, it's your choice.

Makes me wonder why they even bothered with the waiver... they should have known everyone would be skewering them over it today.

So have the dems found a volunteer with Covid yet to attend the rally and claim he got it there? To bad the old fart fell harder than he thought would or he could instigate something else for the cause.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 12th, 2020 at 9:54:01 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
So have the dems found a volunteer with Covid yet to attend the rally and claim he got it there? To bad the old fart fell harder than he thought would or he could instigate something else for the cause.

They are going to find those COVID-positive volunteers at tonight’s Dem-sanctioned ANTIFA meeting.
June 12th, 2020 at 10:04:05 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

You've answered your own question.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 10:27:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
They are going to find those COVID-positive volunteers at tonight’s Dem-sanctioned ANTIFA meeting.

Trump would shoot them himself on 5th ave, so I imagine he has no problem with giving them Covid.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 12th, 2020 at 1:27:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Trump would shoot them himself on 5th ave, so I imagine he has no problem with giving them Covid.

Aren't the Floyd riots the biggest china virus spreader right now?

See, there was no problem with people going to them so why would a Trump rally spread chins virus?
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2020 at 1:36:23 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
See, there was no problem with people going to them so why would a Trump rally spread chins virus?

Except, no one has said there was “no problem” with the protests in regards to COVID.
June 12th, 2020 at 1:38:31 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I was not in favor of any shutdown whatsoever to begin with, so it has nothing to do with me vis-a-vis protests.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 12th, 2020 at 2:55:21 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Except, no one has said there was “no problem” with the protests in regards to COVID.

But that is not true. On press conferences that discuss both the civil unrest and COVID-19 matters, the Democrats (Cuomo, DeBlasio, Buffalo Mayor Brown, Erie County Executive Poloncarz) all lead with "I support the rights of the people to protest peacefully, blah blah blah..." But NOWHERE do they say they should maintain social distancing, wear masks, limit congregations to less than 50 people, etc.... None have the balls to say... "Your voices on the George Floyd matter are important, but do NOT supersede my COVID-19 mitigation strategies, therefore I am requiring you not to congregate in numbers which exceed those for, say, any other out door activity. I closed the beaches for a reason!"

As if I need to post more examples of Democrat hypocrisy on this matter... LOL!!!!!

Ok.... I think the most blatant recent hypocrisy is the Seattle establishment of Autonomous Zones... with the Mayor and Governor not seeing it as a big deal! I thought the mayor of Las Vegas would win doofus mayor of the year..... But it is now a toss up between Jenny Durkan and Bill DeBlasio.