The City on Fire

August 27th, 2020 at 5:31:56 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Personal insult? We all know who supports BLM here...

Or would lefties be allowed to hypothetically say “people supporting Trump are dumbasses” now?

I think almost all people are dumb$$$es.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 27th, 2020 at 5:33:25 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich

Me too. That’s besides the point though.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 27th, 2020 at 6:43:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
''

He had the guts to try to defend the neighborhood while BLM was destroying it. Hardly a dumbass. BLM were the dumbasses. People supporting BLM are as well.

I'll wager this knucklehead wasn't defending anything at the moment this whole thing started but probably got in an argument with another knucklehead.

Probably thought he was going to get a medal and a key to the city.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 27th, 2020 at 9:01:43 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: JCW09
Which leads to 941.28 discussing the short barreled rifle, thank you Kernanman!
This gets us to AZ's position that the kid is OK in possession, my apologies AZ.
He may still have a problem with the first shoot, but I stand corrected on the short barrel piece of it.
Props!

You just did something that libbies never ever ever do.
Conservatives are big enough people to apologize and say "hey, I was wrong" on this or that or whatever the subject is.

Libbies in general never do that.......................... 🙄
August 27th, 2020 at 9:04:08 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: DRich
Quote: ams288
Personal insult? We all know who supports BLM here...

Or would lefties be allowed to hypothetically say “people supporting Trump are dumbasses” now?

This is hilarious. The dude who literally named people that he wants dead is now trying to take the moral high ground. 😂😂
August 28th, 2020 at 1:57:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I'll wager this knucklehead wasn't defending anything at the moment this whole thing started but probably got in an argument with another knucklehead.

Probably thought he was going to get a medal and a key to the city.

You would lose that wager. Kid earlier spent his time cleaning up the mess the BLM thugs destroyed. He was protecting the neighborhood.
The President is a fink.
August 28th, 2020 at 8:28:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Turns out this is a skateboard, not a gun. Looks like two wheels near his hand, and two wheels just lower but outside the red circle. You can see the same darkened image extending beyond the red circle.

Quote: aceofspades
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 28th, 2020 at 8:40:00 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
This is a good blog post by a Wisconsin attorney regarding self-defense in Wisconsin

https://kcplawgroup.com/self-defense-in-criminal-charge/
August 28th, 2020 at 8:40:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Turns out this is a skateboard, not a gun. Looks like two wheels near his hand, and two wheels just lower but outside the red circle. You can see the same darkened image extending beyond the red circle.

Quote: aceofspades

So the guy brought a skateboard to a gun fight!
The President is a fink.
August 28th, 2020 at 8:43:47 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
You would lose that wager. Kid earlier spent his time cleaning up the mess the BLM thugs destroyed. He was protecting the neighborhood.

So are you saying he was allowed to use deadly force to protect property in that city.

I believe you can still shoot to protect property in Texas, for instance if your car is being stolen, but not sure if even there you can shoot people to protect other's people's property.