The City on Fire

Page 135 of 137« First<132133134135136137>
August 28th, 2020 at 4:05:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

Didn't we hear upthread that he got the same lawyer the Covington Kid had?

Yup. He never takes cases he doesn't
know he'll make a boatload of money
on.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2020 at 4:18:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
on.

He’s gonna make a boatload of money on this criminal case?

Is this 17-year-old thug rich or something?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 28th, 2020 at 5:10:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
on.

Yeah, I think it's great. If he wins the only money he will make is from suing the same city that has all this trouble in the first place and the same prosecuting offices that are going to be jailing any of the law breakers in the riot. It's high comedy at its best.

All for an idiot, no one wanted there in the first place.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 28th, 2020 at 5:44:56 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
August 28th, 2020 at 5:50:40 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Rittenhouse' lawyer claims self defense as new video of Kenosha shooting emerges.
August 28th, 2020 at 6:04:52 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
Rittenhouse' lawyer claims self defense as new video of Kenosha shooting emerges.

Love this video!! Those libbie BLM thugs got exactly what they deserved!!
August 28th, 2020 at 8:53:49 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel actually posted the video on Youtube.

Man this kid was a great shot!!
It's awesome seeing those libbie BLM punks get what they had coming!! I just read that they're all criminals too!!

And btw libbies........this is why citizens need AR-15's to protect themselves!!

And here's Colion Noir's brilliant commentary on why the kid is INNOCENT.
(Colion Noir is an attorney btw)

I know libbies won't bother watching this because it's too long for their short attention span, but conservatives will see that this is a textbook case of self defense. 👍

August 29th, 2020 at 1:52:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
This guy will be lucky if he can ever legally own a gun again. Or a police job if he has any felony conviction on just the potential gun charges.

Even the lawyer I saw defending him, said he probably ruined his life no matter what happens.

If he's found not-guilty best thing that could happen to him is people forget about him in 10 or 15 years.

Yup, he's real smart <sarcasm>
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 29th, 2020 at 2:58:43 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine
This guy will be lucky if he can ever legally own a gun again. Or a police job if he has any felony conviction on just the potential gun charges.

Even the lawyer I saw defending him, said he probably ruined his life no matter what happens.

If he's found not-guilty best thing that could happen to him is people forget about him in 10 or 15 years.

Yup, he's real smart <sarcasm>

He will never get a police job, he is far too polarizing, even if he is found guilty of all charges. No department will pass him in the personal background phase.

Honestly, he will will struggle to get a job as an EMT (I read that is what he was), or on a fire department. Even a lot of Fire departments do personal extensive background checks now (which include a polygraph so you can't lie).

He probably would have issues getting even joining the military (he certainly could not get a position that requires a security clearance for reasons stated above).

His social media activity and personal involvement, and now legal troubles (even if he is found not guilty), make any job that requires an extensive personal history almost impossible. His one saving grace is he is a minor. So if he goes to school, works some normal jobs for a while, in 10-15 years he may be able to prove that this was an occurrence when he was young and he has changed when applying......

His best option at this point is embracing what he became, and becoming a right-winged media spokesman for the rigged system. I am not saying it's right, but it would probably be the most profitable, half of the country hate him, half love him, he is already famous.
August 29th, 2020 at 4:35:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler
His best option at this point is embracing what he became, and becoming a right-winged media spokesman for the rigged system. I am not saying it's right, but it would probably be the most profitable, half of the country hate him, half love him, he is already famous.

He can replace Tucker once Tucker finally steps over the line and says the “n” word on air like he always wants to.

It shows how mentally ill so many in this country are that half of the country “loves” this murdering bastard. Sickos....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 135 of 137« First<132133134135136137>