The City on Fire

August 27th, 2020 at 2:03:32 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
..........................AND libbies all around the country are now walking around with egg on their faces. 🤣🤣

This kid Kyle Rittenhouse was clearly defending himself against a bunch of rotten, useless libbie thugs.

But of course, libbies are always on the side of thugs.
And libbies will never admit when they're wrong. 🙄

God I love being right all the time.................. 😎

Check out the libbie thug who kicked the kid in the head when he was on the ground!!
So glad the kid defended himself against that piece of garbage!!

And here's another libbie piece of trash who attacked the kid with his skateboard!
He ended up getting shot for attacking the kid......oh darn!!

August 27th, 2020 at 3:01:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: ams288

I don't think he will do well in the general population in prison......

No sane jury will convict him.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2020 at 3:05:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman

I don't think he will do well in the general population in prison......

No sane jury will convict him.

Sadly, he may be convicted. Although he was defending himself, an acquittal results in billions of dollars of rioting and looting. How much more can small business owners take? They have to board up their stores every time there is a bad shoot? Or a verdict that goes against what they want? I think he gets convicted of something... no idea what....
August 27th, 2020 at 4:09:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Sadly, he may be convicted. Although he was defending himself, an acquittal results in billions of dollars of rioting and looting. How much more can small business owners take? They have to board up their stores every time there is a bad shoot? Or a verdict that goes against what they want? I think he gets convicted of something... no idea what....

Depends what they charge him with. Saw a pic of him the day before cleaning the mess the BLM animals made. If I was on the jury I would not care how many more riots they had, I would acquit.

I heard a quote from some CNN talking head. IIRC it was CNN. But their concern was the riots will hurt Biden's chances! That is where the USA is today. People worried not about all the damage but that it will hurt the Democrat!

Welcome to the violent 2020s I warned about.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2020 at 4:16:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Depends what they charge him with. Saw a pic of him the day before cleaning the mess the BLM animals made. If I was on the jury I would not care how many more riots they had, I would acquit.

You would never be allowed on that jury for obvious reasons.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 27th, 2020 at 4:29:06 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
He has a good case. This video of the first shooting, shows him trying to retreat to a safe location, as he is required to do, before turning and defending himself against the group that was pursuing him. Probably not a good idea to threaten someone armed with an assault rifle.
August 27th, 2020 at 10:15:37 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
August 27th, 2020 at 10:44:34 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
So they both had guns.

Only one resorted to murder.

Next.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 27th, 2020 at 10:49:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The guy in the picture also looks like he could be from the same group as the shooter.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 27th, 2020 at 10:58:23 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
You would never be allowed on that jury for obvious reasons.

I have to say I don't think I would be allowed either. I certainly would be biased in favor of law enforcement over the accused. I would generally be wondering why the cops would arrest someone who didn't do the crime? Not the kind of person a defense attorney wants.....