The City on Fire

August 26th, 2020 at 2:14:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Tanko
Two dead.

Democrat Governors and Mayors are sacrificing lives and entire cities in order to stop Trump.

This would have been avoided had the democrat governor not rejected federal help to quell the riots.

Now, he has death on his hands.

Party before the people.

Suddenly Republicans want things solved by the Federal government even when the local government hasn't requested it.

Normally you would be protesting when the feds act beyond their authority.

Why not just be happy when you see limited government in action? It's one of your favorite ideas.

If my mayor and governor are siding with rioters over citizens you had better believe I want the feds marching in. And so does any normal person.

Do you support the thugs. Why is that?

Why would I support thugs? Isn't calling for small government and local decisions and non-interference from the feds your belief? You're giving up freedom for security. Also, what's wrong with your gun? Isn't that why you have it? I thought you could defend our way of life with it. Not true?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 26th, 2020 at 2:19:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Why would I support thugs? Isn't calling for small government and local decisions and non-interference from the feds your belief? You're giving up freedom for security. Also, what's wrong with your gun? Isn't that why you have it? I thought you could defend our way of life with it. Not true?

It is my belief, but when my local leaders take the sides of the thugs, as they have in WI, Seattle, and Portland; that is why we have the feds backing them up. Not giving up any freedom. As to my gun, if they try to enter my home I do intend to use it to kill. But what we have here is local leaders arresting law abiding citizens to defend the BLM mobs.

I still ask, do you support the thugs? I ask because we have BLM supporting members who do support the thugs, violence, and anything else BLM does. Curious if you are one of them.
The President is a fink.
August 26th, 2020 at 2:40:40 PM permalink
rxwine

I still ask, do you support the thugs? I ask because we have BLM supporting members who do support the thugs, violence, and anything else BLM does. Curious if you are one of them.

Why do you like being a hypocrite?

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 26th, 2020 at 2:43:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Why do you like being a hypocrite?

I am not one. I guess you are afraid to answer.
The President is a fink.
August 26th, 2020 at 2:53:41 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Two dead.

Democrat Governors and Mayors are sacrificing lives and entire cities in order to stop Trump.

This would have been avoided had the democrat governor not rejected federal help to quell the riots.

Party before the people.

Suddenly Republicans want things solved by the Federal government even when the local government hasn't requested it.

Why not just be happy when you see limited government in action? It's one of your favorite ideas.

If my mayor and governor are siding with rioters over citizens you had better believe I want the feds marching in. And so does any normal person.

I actually don't disagree, the role of the Federal government is to override local government when they are not acting in a manner to protect citizens.
Such as when Federal troops had to desegregate the schools in some cities.
August 26th, 2020 at 3:28:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Gandler
Two dead.

Party before the people.

I actually don't disagree, the role of the Federal government is to override local government when they are not acting in a manner to protect citizens.

I am just arguing what the conservatives normally argue. Small government. Localized decisions. Feds unwanted and almost always untrusted. Freedom before security.

And see where it goes.
August 26th, 2020 at 4:33:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Media tell us it wasn’t the ‘real’ BLM movement that was rioting. Yeah, right.

Looks like the shooter last night was this little worthless thug, an outside agitator who drove up from Illinois to..... protect other people’s property?

But I’m sure certain shameless righties will try to claim he’s from BLM. Kinda like how straight men can’t be pedophiles.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 26th, 2020 at 4:50:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Uh oh.

The Kenosha Shooting Suspect Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally In January
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 26th, 2020 at 4:51:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Gandler
Two dead.

Party before the people.

I am just arguing what the conservatives normally argue. Small government. Localized decisions. Feds unwanted and almost always untrusted. Freedom before security.

And see where it goes.

Well, conservarives are wrong as usual.
Centralized decisions when it comes to social policies are often not implemented properly locally.
August 26th, 2020 at 6:24:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

I don't think he will do well in the general population in prison......