No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

March 28th, 2020 at 7:12:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Can we send that virus to San Francisco, New York, LA, and every other libbie infested city? 😂😂

Shrek’s suspension was supposed to end yesterday.

He pretends to have me blocked, but when he comes back someone should ask him if he’s happy about how hard NYC has been hit by the virus...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 28th, 2020 at 7:44:45 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Shrek’s suspension was supposed to end yesterday.

He pretends to have me blocked, but when he comes back someone should ask him if he’s happy about how hard NYC has been hit by the virus...

Trying to help him on his way to being nuked, huh? Very nice of you!

He'll do it himself if he is prone to do so...
March 28th, 2020 at 8:14:33 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Nice to see Trish Regan out at fox. She disgusted me. Going onTV complaining that media coverage of the virus was bogus. It's really shocking how wrong right wing media was on this virus. I knew it was coming and I'm no expert. Just using common sense. Kind of funny how fleaswatter desperately searching obscure web sites for a cure to bail out Trump and right wing media. AZ posted the miracle drug works, his proof, "I heard" lol. Funny how EB got it so wrong and now pretty quiet in this thread
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 28th, 2020 at 10:48:44 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
The poster child country of S. Korea has continued to have new cases, 104 yesterday, and more deaths. For those who are paying attention I posted a while back the both S. Korea and the US were at 2 deaths per million of population. Both countries are now at 3/M.

So much for those that have posted that the virus has been 'beaten' in S. Korea by early testing.

For those keeping track....South Korea is still at 3 deaths per million. USA is up to 6. Numbers from https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
March 28th, 2020 at 10:50:19 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
March 28th, 2020 at 11:56:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: aceofspades

You make a big deal about this.... NONE of them were given penthouse suites!

But NYC will complain about the budget shortfall.....
March 28th, 2020 at 12:05:36 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: SOOPOO
You make a big deal about this.... NONE of them were given penthouse suites!

But NYC will complain about the budget shortfall.....

I make a big deal about this based on their getting-repaid cell phones, cab fare and hotel rooms yet the courts are closed, thus preventing me from earning an income, but I will not receive a stimulus check
March 28th, 2020 at 12:12:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I make a big deal about this based on their getting-repaid cell phones, cab fare and hotel rooms yet the courts are closed, thus preventing me from earning an income, but I will not receive a stimulus check

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 28th, 2020 at 12:32:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I can't wait for Trump to answer Cuomo.... "You need how many billion more dollars? And you are still giving free tuition to illegal aliens? And driver's licenses to illegals? And won't cooperate with ICE to capture illegal aliens?"

"How about this... cooperate with ICE, cancel free tuition for illegals, and cancel driver's licenses for illegals, and once my accountant sees how much that will save your state, I'll make up the rest?"

Licking chops......
March 28th, 2020 at 12:37:15 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
There are different ways to interpret that story.

58 guards and 73 inmates are positive for Corona. Some percentage of those are going to need ventilators, which may be in very short supply.

Keep those inmates locked up in essentially a petri dish, all of them will be infected and by law they will have to be cared for. Stick them in a hotel someplace and they are "out of sight, out of mind".

The flip phones were theoretically given out so the inmates could check in with correction officers.

It will really suck when these wards of the state need ventilators and they are in plain sight. You know the camera's will be on them, waiting for the first prisoner to succumb. Some sick convict locked up in a motel six watching network tv, won't get near the attention.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW