No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

September 15th, 2021 at 8:10:31 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
Nope. I just know that there is no position for you if you admit the election was stolen. So you claim it wasn't.

Nonsense.

I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump.

The only position I give a rat's patooie about is the missionary position.

Why would I even consider claiming that the election was stolen when there is zero corroboration of the claim?

Unlike the losers arguing it was stolen I can use my brain as a filter.
September 16th, 2021 at 2:31:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
If a policy saves lives, improves conditions, or enhances security, I probably support it, and it would be challenging to find an inconsistency in my view that I have not already pointed out (or reversed) myself.

I do not remember you supporting the border wall. It did all of what you say you support.
The President is a fink.
September 16th, 2021 at 2:43:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
For the 38th time, why do you make this stupid post? NO ONE says the vaccine is 100% effective. NO ONE. I personally don’t worry. As you do, I feel my risks (while fully vaccinated) are very low. I understand you don’t worry about yourself being unvaccinated. I’m fine with that, too. I’m running out of energy re-posting you have a 50 gold greater chance of dying from COVID unvaccinated versus fully vaccinated, and responding to some inane comment ‘but…’. It gets tiring.

But this reply does not address the issue. The OP, and others, keep saying if everyone does not get the vax then the vaxxed will get sick.

We have health care workers saying they do not want to get it. That kind of thing should tell you something.

Instead of telling people to get it at the point of a gun, Biden and the rest of the vaxers should be asking themselves why the trust in government is so low that over 1/3 of the people are taking the position that they do not trust the vax. Could it be that the government has discredited anything that does not benefit big pharma since the virus started? Could it be that the government is telling us to wear masks while at the same time releasing illegal aliens into the country? Could it be that instead of trying to help get the message out last year the Democrat Party politically weaponized the virus?

Could it be the lies the USA government has told people about other things before the virus, 240 years worth of them?
The President is a fink.
September 16th, 2021 at 3:41:25 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Total Known Infected in the US = 42,479,780
Total Covid Deaths in the US = 685,023

Covid has killed 1 in every 62 people it has infected in the US. 1.6% fatality rate.

There are table games with a lower house edge.
September 16th, 2021 at 3:44:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Tanko

Covid has killed 1 in every 62 people it has infected in the US. 1.6% fatality rate.

There are table games with a lower house edge.

Known cases are lower than actual cases. Deaths have been over counted as we saw upthread.

It is what it is.
The President is a fink.
September 16th, 2021 at 5:00:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
But this reply does not address the issue. The OP, and others, keep saying if everyone does not get the vax then the vaxxed will get sick.

We have health care workers saying they do not want to get it. That kind of thing should tell you something.

Instead of telling people to get it at the point of a gun, Biden and the rest of the vaxers should be asking themselves why the trust in government is so low that over 1/3 of the people are taking the position that they do not trust the vax. Could it be that the government has discredited anything that does not benefit big pharma since the virus started? Could it be that the government is telling us to wear masks while at the same time releasing illegal aliens into the country? Could it be that instead of trying to help get the message out last year the Democrat Party politically weaponized the virus?

Could it be the lies the USA government has told people about other things before the virus, 240 years worth of them?

No one is saying if ‘everyone doesn’t get the the vax then the vaxxed will get sick’. What we are saying is SOME vaxxed will get sick, and more will BECAUSE of the large number of unvaxxed. If the vaccine was 100% effective, the first statement would be true. THE VACCINE IS NOT 100% effective.

The fact that there are healthcare workers who will opt not to be vaccinated just means we have stupid health care workers. This is no big revelation to me!

I agree with you 100% that the Democrat Party has used the Coronavirus as a weapon, and quite a succession one at that! I firmly believe that without COVID-19 and it’s economic effects, we still would be having President Trump, and at least a Republican Senate. That doesn’t change the fact that choosing to be unvaccinated is just a plain stupid decision.
September 16th, 2021 at 5:04:47 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
I do not remember you supporting the border wall. It did all of what you say you support.

I never opposed the border wall. I don't think its the best use of border resources, but I support strong borders. I would not say I support it, in places it may be wise, but across the whole border is overkill.

A good defined, well defended border, is important, a wall across every inch of border is not.
September 16th, 2021 at 9:26:26 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Tanko

These figures are absolutely unreliable. There are far more cases of covid are not being reported and far fewer actual deaths from covid then are being reported. Isn't it a little odd that deaths from the flu are in record low numbers now. That's because flu deaths are being counted as covid deaths.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 16th, 2021 at 9:31:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Isn't it a little odd that deaths from the flu are in record low numbers now.

It’s actually not odd at all.

Hard to catch the flu when everyone was masked and social distancing.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 16th, 2021 at 9:46:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
It’s actually not odd at all.

Hard to catch the flu when everyone was masked and social distancing.

Masks alone and social distancing would not account for the massive
reduction in flu deaths. If it was that easy to get rid of the flu we should
all wear masks all winter long, look at all the lives that would be saved.

"There have been only six cases of flu diagnosed this season at Johns Hopkins hospitals, including The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Howard County General Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. Those hospitals saw 4,805 cases in the 2019–20 season, and 2,846 in the 2018–19 season.'

They went from 3000 to 5000 cases to 6? And
it's all due to masks? Really? Flu deaths are
being reported as covid deaths.

"Flu season typically peaks between December and February each year. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that the flu causes up to 45 million illnesses, up to 810,000 hospitalizations and up to 61,000 deaths each year. But this flu season, there have been just 925 cases of the flu around the U.S so far."

Those masks are a freaking miracle! From 45 million cases to under 1000. Here's the question,
If masks are almost 100% effective against stopping flu why are they so pitiful in stopping the
spread of covid. Covid is just a fancy flu virus. The reason is, obviously, flu deaths are being
reported as covid deaths. You will never in a million years get the medical profession
to admit this because they never do anything wrong.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.