No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

September 15th, 2021 at 4:52:50 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Smoking is an active annoyance. And for the 38th time, if you have the vax why should you worry. If you should still worry after the vax, why should someone get it?

For the 38th time, why do you make this stupid post? NO ONE says the vaccine is 100% effective. NO ONE. I personally don’t worry. As you do, I feel my risks (while fully vaccinated) are very low. I understand you don’t worry about yourself being unvaccinated. I’m fine with that, too. I’m running out of energy re-posting you have a 50 gold greater chance of dying from COVID unvaccinated versus fully vaccinated, and responding to some inane comment ‘but…’. It gets tiring.
September 15th, 2021 at 5:00:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee

Tell us again how the election was stolen, that's always good for a few laughs.

What's really funny is that we know that YOU know it was stolen but you're trying to pretend it wasn't because that would illegitimatize the Beijing Joe Crime Boss Administration. It would put you in a permanent defensive position. Being a lawyer that's the last thing you would want.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 15th, 2021 at 5:02:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
For the 38th time, why do you make this stupid post? NO ONE says the vaccine is 100% effective. NO ONE. .

Really, no one? Are you going to make me play the Beijing Joe video for the 10th time where he says c'mon man, just get the vaccine and you won't get the disease and you won't die from it. In other words he's saying it's 100% effective.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 15th, 2021 at 5:13:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
What's really funny is that we know that YOU know it was stolen but you're trying to pretend it wasn't because that would illegitimatize the Beijing Joe Crime Boss Administration. It would put you in a permanent defensive position. Being a lawyer that's the last thing you would want.

So, Trump was too much of a coward to try and stay in White House being the real President?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 15th, 2021 at 5:16:29 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Really, no one? Are you going to make me play the Beijing Joe video for the 10th time where he says c'mon man, just get the vaccine and you won't get the disease and you won't die from it. In other words he's saying it's 100% effective.

I won’t play semantics with you. If someone says, ‘wear a seatbelt, it will save your life’, of course that isn’t necessarily true. But the MESSAGE still rings true. And I’ll agree with you EB. Anyone who says the vaccine is 100% effective is plain wrong. Depending on what metric you are using it is somewhere in the high 90%’s.
September 15th, 2021 at 5:18:59 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
So, Trump was too much of a coward to try and stay in White House being the real President?

Know what
The election was rigged, Trump won
All elections where republicans lose are rigged
No doubt the CA election was rigged
Come on, Newsome lost, only rigging the election saved him
Therefore
Republicans should stay home. Dont vote in a rigged election
Why should an elderly republican vote in person when his party is screaming that elections are rigged
Isnt it wonderful how the Republican party is shooting itself in the foot about rigged elections is going to make get out the vote tougher
Stay home
Give up on voting, its all rigged
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 15th, 2021 at 5:28:42 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What's really funny is that we know that YOU know it was stolen ...

LOL, so you're a mind-reader now?

You've no future as a clairvoyant.

I voted for Jo, Jo Jorgensen (Libertarian).

Let that percolate in your noggin for a bit, then tell me how I support Biden ... I don't!

I simply think he's less dangerous and much more honorable than Trump.
September 15th, 2021 at 6:31:06 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Mission146
I’m the real freedom person on this board. You were close, but the Libertarian office was the next door down.

I believe in government regulation (generally at the lowest level possible when realistic), but at least I am consistent (I do not just choose it when it makes me feel good). I have no problem in strict regulation for public good even when it makes me (as it often does) unpopular with both sides (we can also expand that debate to abortion and birth control with many of the same posters).

I guess the point I am making, I don't hide behind the veil of personal freedom to make assertions. If a policy saves lives, improves conditions, or enhances security, I probably support it, and it would be challenging to find an inconsistency in my view that I have not already pointed out (or reversed) myself.
September 15th, 2021 at 7:24:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
LOL, so you're a mind-reader now?

Nope. I just know that there is no position for you if you admit the election was stolen. So you claim it wasn't.
September 15th, 2021 at 7:34:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Nope. I just know that there is no position for you if you admit the election was stolen. So you claim it wasn't.

And the exact opposite is true for you.

All you righties know Donny lost fair and square. Can’t admit it though because that would be betraying the cult leader.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman