No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

July 13th, 2021 at 1:06:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Which shows how silly it is for the Republicans to eschew the vaccine; what could POSSIBLY have influenced them to wander boldly down this suicidal path?

Now it is *suicidal*?? I have said it many times, we do not see the proper risk/benefit. We do not see compliance as a virtue. We do not do things just because someone in government went on TV and said to do it.

Quote:
I regularly see Trump joining hands with Uncle Joe making a joint public plea on TV for ALL Americans to get vaccinated now, to set politics aside and do what is needed to preserve the union.

I thought it was great how he shook Joe's hand and congratulated him on his victory.

*poof*

Whoa, what a dream...

Be glad it is a dream. Sounds like the USSR.
The President is a fink.
July 13th, 2021 at 4:00:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I was speaking with my healthcare provider by phone 30 minutes ago. She tested positive for Covid today and was vaccinated months ago with the Moderna vaccine. She is 41, healthy, takes vitamins D and Zinc and eats well and is constantly washing her hands. Her assistant also tested positive. My provider just sounds like she has a bad cold, but her assistant who was also vaccinated is very sick.

I was asking her advice about me getting the JJ vaccine. It seems both times I have scheduled to receive it, new warnings flash across the screen about J&J side effects from their one jab. SMH
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 13th, 2021 at 4:58:59 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: petroglyph
I was speaking with my healthcare provider by phone 30 minutes ago. She tested positive for Covid today and was vaccinated months ago with the Moderna vaccine. She is 41, healthy, takes vitamins D and Zinc and eats well and is constantly washing her hands. Her assistant also tested positive. My provider just sounds like she has a bad cold, but her assistant who was also vaccinated is very sick.

I was asking her advice about me getting the JJ vaccine. It seems both times I have scheduled to receive it, new warnings flash across the screen about J&J side effects from their one jab. SMH

I got the J&J vaccine. Definitely didn’t feel great the next day but it wasn’t bad at all.
July 13th, 2021 at 5:00:57 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Quote: Mission146
What difference does it make when basic underlying notions are self-contradictory anyway?

People have their views and they try to defend them. I don't really care what a person's views are, we all have different opinions, inconsistency within a particular set of views (and hypocrisy, though hypocrisy does NOT apply in this case) are the things that bother me.

It’s hilarious considering most righties I know don’t feel safe at going to the grocery store unless they are carrying a firearm.
July 13th, 2021 at 5:32:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: gamerfreak
I got the J&J vaccine. Definitely didn’t feel great the next day but it wasn’t bad at all.
Thanks. Were you just sore, or sickly?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 13th, 2021 at 5:55:16 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: gamerfreak

I felt fine the next day. However, I got the chills to an uncomfortable degree that day, was extremely tired and slept for thirteen hours.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
July 13th, 2021 at 6:30:45 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Wife and I had the two Pfizer shots: no negative effects whatsoever.
July 13th, 2021 at 6:58:04 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Thanks. Were you just sore, or sickly?

Arm was a little sore, I mostly just felt very fatigued. No chills. I was completely fine by the 2nd day.
July 14th, 2021 at 12:33:02 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
OK gang, get ready, 'cause the predicted Covid surge is upon us.

To the unvaccinated: You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky." Well do you, punk?"
July 14th, 2021 at 3:29:36 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0

Why inject a live attenuated virus that may contain Ebola and HIV peptides into your body, when there are safer more effective vaccines available?

"FDA warns of potential rare neurological complication with Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine"

"Reports of adverse events following use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine under emergency use authorization suggest an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome during the 42 days following vaccination," the updated label reads."

Very rare. Only 100 reports out of 12.8 million vaccinated. No reason to risk being one of them.