No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

June 15th, 2021 at 1:07:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
No such stats exist. I am not condoning murder. I am saying the maskers are the ones who have been doing the harassing for a year now so quit acting like it is the other way around.

Tucker Carlson literally said anti-maskers should CALL THE POLICE on people who had their children wear masks.

Quote:
And while I do not condone murder, this does go back to the lefties should not start a civil war against the side that has the guns.

This is clearly a threat.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 15th, 2021 at 1:13:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
No such stats exist. I am not condoning murder. I am saying the maskers are the ones who have been doing the harassing for a year now so quit acting like it is the other way around.

And while I do not condone murder, this does go back to the lefties should not start a civil war against the side that has the guns.

But if you want to get me stats on the deaths cause by people who do not wear masks have at it! You cannot because it is all just a guess.

This whole thing is a lesson to not harass people not harming you, live and let live.

I'm not even sure if I've even read a case where the non-mask wearer was the one actually following the stated rule or regulation. They were the one violating it when they were "harassed".
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 15th, 2021 at 1:57:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I'm not even sure if I've even read a case where the non-mask wearer was the one actually following the stated rule or regulation. They were the one violating it when they were "harassed".

It is not Karen's job to get them to wear a mask. Just walk away.

I have read a few where people were not bothering anyone and Karen the masker went up to harass them.
The President is a fink.
June 15th, 2021 at 2:35:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It is not Karen's job to get them to wear a mask. Just walk away.

I have read a few where people were not bothering anyone and Karen the masker went up to harass them.

Since Entitlement is thinking you don't have to follow the rules for everyone, anti-maskers are definitely entitled Karens.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 15th, 2021 at 2:46:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Since Entitlement is thinking you don't have to follow the rules for everyone, anti-maskers are definitely entitled Karens.

No, Karens are people who make other people's business their business for no reason. Maskers are the definition of Karens.
The President is a fink.
June 15th, 2021 at 3:06:34 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

But if you want to get me stats on the deaths cause by people who do not wear masks have at it! You cannot because it is all just a guess.

This whole thing is a lesson to not harass people not harming you, live and let live.

For one, no they have not. For a conservative you do not seem to understand how private property works. If that store wants to require masks 10 years from now, they still can require masks. "lesson not to harass people" , no, that is not how it works, its their store, they can harass you all they want, if they want five employees to follow you around while on their property because you look suspicious that is their right, if they want three employees to keep yelling at you to leave, that is their right.....

I got kicked out of a store by a cashier near the front for not having a mask (I don't carry one anymore) yesterday in almost the exact same circumstance , guess what I did, I apologized and left. I did not go to my car to get a weapon and retaliate against some perceived wrong...... You do not have a right to enter a business, they have a right to have whatever rules they want...

Again, even if the comparisons of "harassment" is similar (its not), once violence is used you lose all moral high ground (on this issue that side has none to begin with, but that is another story....).

But, yes we can get numbers of police reports (public records) of violence against employees for enforcing company mask policies. In fact its well documented. And, frequently reported by the news. The idea that this is a rare circumstance is not true. Now, going on a shooting spree is a rare circumstance, usually its just physical assault or refusing to leave the property. But, these happen constantly... In fact this is a well known big problem, even the military warns of it now (in extremist training) and unions are warning of it (that is why there is a push to get alcohol banned from planes by FA unions because drunk people are of course even more likely to be idiotic).

This story is from GA, and I can confirm GA, does not have or has ever had a mask mandate. All enforcement is (and has always been) by private entities (company policy). So your argument of an overreaching State cannot even apply here....
June 15th, 2021 at 4:40:48 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: OnceDear
AS IT SHOULD BE, maybe. Not as it is. Not quite.

There's a minority who cannot benefit from the vaccine because of auto-immunity or other issues. E.g. In the UK, pregnant women are advised to defer vaccination. So, those misguided anti-vaxers who walk among us are still a menace. Such as my dumb-ass anti-vax ( believes the microchip BS) nephew with Pregnant wife!

I have said before that we might respect this virus more, if once in a while, it brought sudden death to one of it's not socially distancing carriers. E.g. at the bar or club. But it's not to be. They just go about their infectious business without a care, stealthily spreading infection to the less immune.

In Canada pregnant women were told it was safe to vaccinate. "Trust the scientists"
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 15th, 2021 at 5:43:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
In Canada pregnant women were told it was safe to vaccinate. "Trust the scientists"

I would never trust a Canadian scientist.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 15th, 2021 at 5:49:41 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

I would never trust a pregnant woman.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 15th, 2021 at 6:13:15 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288

Mar. 10, 2021 — The vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. are likely safe for both pregnant women and children under the age of 18, Dr. Anthony Fauci,
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin