No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

July 10th, 2020 at 1:13:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Could you expand on that? What exactly does having a “dead penis” entail?

It's really just erectile dysfunction..
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 10th, 2020 at 1:22:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
It's really just erectile dysfunction..

Phew!

When I was in high school my AP Anatomy class went to a local med school and shadowed some med students as they were dissecting cadavers. We saw some “dead penises” that day. That kind of image sticks in your mind...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 10th, 2020 at 6:38:04 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I went into a combined KFC/Taco Bell this afternoon. There were no other non-workers in there when I entered. There was one girl cleaning the customer area... her mask did not cover her mouth or nose. It was below her chin. There were 3 workers in the cooking area visible to me. Two of them did not have the mask covering their noses. One had the mask on properly. So our mask law will not be effective with this level of understanding and compliance.
July 10th, 2020 at 6:54:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: SOOPOO
I went into a combined KFC/Taco Bell this afternoon. There were no other non-workers in there when I entered. There was one girl cleaning the customer area... her mask did not cover her mouth or nose. It was below her chin. There were 3 workers in the cooking area visible to me. Two of them did not have the mask covering their noses. One had the mask on properly. So our mask law will not be effective with this level of understanding and compliance.
Bring the robots.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 10th, 2020 at 9:00:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
I don't know if it was this video where he posted it, or another one, but he said his penis has been dead for a month.

You follow Mr Bald? Do you follow
his buddy Harald Bldr? Harald
disappeared over two months ago,
I'm worried about him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 10th, 2020 at 9:10:19 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
Do you follow
his buddy Harald Bldr?

I believe he's actually a Trump supporter, so I doubt the libbie watches him 😂😂
July 11th, 2020 at 2:13:30 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Our lovely MI communist governor has issued the decree
that anybody caught not wearing a mask in a business
will get a $500 fine and the business will also get a
$500 fine. It's a full misdemeanor that will give you a criminal
record. Problem is she can't make the law and
enforce the law and punish people who don't obey.
This should be very interesting.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 11th, 2020 at 6:44:44 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

All Trumpers, I am sure...
July 11th, 2020 at 1:22:59 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Did you still order food, or did you voice your objection and leave?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 11th, 2020 at 2:03:13 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
So our mask law will not be effective with this level of understanding and compliance.

You're absolutely right. It won't. Which is why the United States needs clear messaging from its leadership. We don't have that. It's why Covid is kicking our ass.