No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 31st, 2020 at 12:09:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Be a good little snowflake and send the PM.

Potty mouth and an insult. Not bad!
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 12:12:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Of course I’m voting for Joe Biden. n.

So you're the one. I knew
somebody would vote for
him if he waited long enough.
lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 31st, 2020 at 12:15:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
So you're the one. I knew
somebody would vote for
him if he waited long enough.
lol

What an odd post.

Even the people who think Donny will “win” the EC in Nov. don’t think he has a shot in hell at getting the popular vote.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 31st, 2020 at 12:25:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
College football game during the
flu epidemic of 1918. They are
all wearing masks and still millions
died.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 31st, 2020 at 12:44:19 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I honestly don't know how anyone could possibly vote libbie after what's happened so far this year.

Death rates for coronavirus higher in Democratic states

So libbie politicians suck at handling the coronavirus AND the riots.
And libbie protesters refuse to go to work and use corona as an excuse...........but then they go out and loot every store in sight!

.......which proves that corona was just an excuse for these people.
If they were really scared of corona, they wouldn't be out there lootin!! 🙄
May 31st, 2020 at 1:17:15 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
Ask Ben Carson or Senator Scott if Trump is a racist? Why do we need to ask them anything?

“MAGA loves the black people” Donald Trump

You want me to ask somebody else if the man that said this is a racist? Get real man.

Anybody STILL supporting this man ought to be ashamed of themselves. Anybody who defends him ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Unless of course, if the picture of America in May of 2020 was your idea of great all along.

#thanksMAGAts

I support Trump totally. And will keep doing so. That the left calls him a "racist" shows they really have nothing to say since they just call anyone they do not like "racist."

A man who still proudly flies the confederacy supports a racist piece of sh*t?

Color me surprised.

The confederate flag is not racist.
I do not support a racist, don't know what you are talking about there.

Speaking of racists. Are you voting for the white guy who said blacks had to vote for him or else they are not black I wonder?
I liked the flag you were using on the wov site, and I'm not a racist. Sorry it came down.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 31st, 2020 at 1:21:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
Ask Ben Carson or Senator Scott if Trump is a racist? Why do we need to ask them anything?

You want me to ask somebody else if the man that said this is a racist? Get real man.

Anybody STILL supporting this man ought to be ashamed of themselves. Anybody who defends him ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Unless of course, if the picture of America in May of 2020 was your idea of great all along.

#thanksMAGAts

I support Trump totally. And will keep doing so. That the left calls him a "racist" shows they really have nothing to say since they just call anyone they do not like "racist."

Color me surprised.

Speaking of racists. Are you voting for the white guy who said blacks had to vote for him or else they are not black I wonder?
I liked the flag you were using on the wov site, and I'm not a racist. Sorry it came down.

Management rules. But at least I was not singled out.
The President is a fink.
May 31st, 2020 at 1:50:21 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
I honestly don't know how anyone could possibly vote libbie after what's happened so far this year.

Death rates for coronavirus higher in Democratic states

So libbie politicians suck at handling the coronavirus AND the riots.
And libbie protesters refuse to go to work and use corona as an excuse...........but then they go out and loot every store in sight!

.......which proves that corona was just an excuse for these people.
If they were really scared of corona, they wouldn't be out there lootin!! 🙄

Mr. Shrek.... I'll explain why "libbie" states have a higher coronavirus infection/death rate than the rest of the country. In densely populated areas, especially those with mass transit systems, even during the faux shutdowns there was still massive transmission. The states with more densely populated areas (like NY, Detroit, Chicago, LA, etc... ) are virtually all heavily African American and Latino, and thus predominantly Democrat (you like the word libbie...) The poorer elements in this upside down pandemic are disproportionately essential, as in store clerks, subway workers, bus drivers, nurse's aides, etc..... so more likely to be exposed than the rich retired guys like me in the suburbs.....

Now..... if you use a fact like Cuomo sending COVID-19 infected individuals back to nursing homes......

Interestingly, I think the 'libbie' governors will get CREDIT for doing a great job in handling the looters.... While I would not have batted an eye if some of them were killed by police in a confrontation, and I mean looters, not protesters, the lack of deadly violence will be what the Governors and Mayors get accolades for. "Blah Blah we can rebuild a building Blah Blah but we did not lose any of the misguided youth blah blah......"
May 31st, 2020 at 2:05:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph

#thanksMAGAts

Color me surprised.

It's racist. Own it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2020 at 2:06:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO

Mr. Shrek.... I'll explain why "libbie" states have a higher coronavirus infection/death rate than the rest of the country. In densely populated areas, especially those with mass transit systems, even during the faux shutdowns there was still massive transmission. The states with more densely populated areas (like NY, Detroit, Chicago, LA, etc... ) are virtually all heavily African American and Latino, and thus predominantly Democrat (you like the word libbie...) The poorer elements in this upside down pandemic are disproportionately essential, as in store clerks, subway workers, bus drivers, nurse's aides, etc..... so more likely to be exposed than the rich retired guys like me in the suburbs.....

While there is no denying this, I also wonder why has nobody asked if Blacks are more genetically susceptible to the china virus than whites? If so, why? It would not be the first disease this is the case. But asking would rile up certain elements of society.
The President is a fink.