No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 30th, 2020 at 3:26:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Anyone notice how fast libbies around the country have abandoned social distancing????

Conservative: Can I go to work so I can feed my family?
Libbie do-gooder: Nope, you must stay home! SOCIAL DISTANCING!

Conservative: Can I relax at the park with all my family & friends?

Conservative: Can I get a haircut?

Conservative: Can I work out at the gym?

Conservative: Can I shop at the mall?

Libbie cockroach: Can I go out, destroy people's property, break into stores & steal everything I can get my hands on??
Libbie do-gooder: AH YES, GO RIGHT AHEAD!!! NO MORE SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!

................and libbies wonder why the rest of the country can't stand them. 🙄

Just quoting this so Shrek can’t edit it before the mods see it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 30th, 2020 at 4:30:40 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Anyone notice how fast libbies around the country have abandoned social distancing????

Libbie cockroach: Can I go out, destroy people's property, break into stores & steal everything I can get my hands on??

................and libbies wonder why the rest of the country can't stand them. 🙄

Why would he want to edit that great post? You had to see the MSNBC turd, with buildings BURNING in the background, describe the "protest" last night as "mostly peaceful". Or some shit like that.

I'm paraphrasing a FB post my wife showed me.

This was a time where all of society, the left, the right , the center; all were on the same page. It wasn't like even Hannity or Carlson were giving the bad cop an excuse. Even TRUMP came out strongly against the rogue cop. There was a chance for a divided country to come together, if the protesters were really that, instead of the criminals they actually were looking to commit their crimes under the cover of 'protest'. The criminals have stolen our chance for a meaningful dialogue about the police brutality. That all Americans were behind.

Ooops.... didn't realize this was coronavirus thread.....
May 30th, 2020 at 5:32:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/05/26/the-campaign-against-hcq/

" Studies of HCQ’s effectiveness, such as the VA one and apparently the more recent one reported in The Lancet, are limited to later stage hospitalized patients and seem to exclude the essential zinc component of the HCQ treatment. In other words, the studies seem to be designed to exclude from official approval the treatment that doctors have found most effective. It is not easy for a layperson to know what the studies actually say as the media report the studies in an anti-Trump manner. "

Podcast I listen to has been saying the same thing for weeks. It makes sense. No money to be made off a pill so old it was part of a plot to a MASH episode.
The President is a fink.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:41:17 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO

Why would he want to edit that great post? You had to see the MSNBC turd, with buildings BURNING in the background, describe the "protest" last night as "mostly peaceful". Or some shit like that.

I'm paraphrasing a FB post my wife showed me.

This was a time where all of society, the left, the right , the center; all were on the same page. It wasn't like even Hannity or Carlson were giving the bad cop an excuse. Even TRUMP came out strongly against the rogue cop. There was a chance for a divided country to come together, if the protesters were really that, instead of the criminals they actually were looking to commit their crimes under the cover of 'protest'. The criminals have stolen our chance for a meaningful dialogue about the police brutality. That all Americans were behind.

Thank you brother!

I just did some searching after hearing about his hate speech wishing people dead:

When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.

So a guy wishes people were dead AND will celebrate their deaths by "dancing in the streets" and then has the nerve to complain about somebody else?? 🙄

Guess he must value my opinion! 😉
May 30th, 2020 at 7:46:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Even TRUMP came out strongly against the rogue cop.

Big Deal
David Duke said he was voting for Clinton. He's still a racist just as Trump is still a racist
Overall Trump's a racist
He encourages racists
Racist incidents have gone up
Kap was simply protesting peacefully. Look at how he was vilified by the racist President and all the other racists in this country
Kap was really really hated just for protesting as peacefully as anybody in the history of this planet
He just took a knee and a third of our country hates him with the President egging on all the haters.
A simple act of kneeling. The hate amazes me over a simple knee.
Protesting peacefully is as American as apple pie yet the hate was disgusting.
A lot of this is on our racist President
He ran a campaign vilifying people of color to play to base instincts of all the racists in the country
People have had enough of this crap
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 30th, 2020 at 8:12:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Thank you brother!

I just did some searching after hearing about his hate speech wishing people dead:

So a guy wishes people were dead AND will celebrate their deaths by "dancing in the streets" and then has the nerve to complain about somebody else?? 🙄

Guess he must value my opinion! 😉

Wow, imagine how long that search must have taken considering Shrek always claims to have me blocked. 😉
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 30th, 2020 at 9:54:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Big Deal
David Duke said he was voting for Clinton. He's still a racist just as Trump is still a racist
Overall Trump's a racist
He encourages racists
Racist incidents have gone up
Kap was simply protesting peacefully. Look at how he was vilified by the racist President and all the other racists in this country
Kap was really really hated just for protesting as peacefully as anybody in the history of this planet
He just took a knee and a third of our country hates him with the President egging on all the haters.
A simple act of kneeling. The hate amazes me over a simple knee.
Protesting peacefully is as American as apple pie yet the hate was disgusting.
A lot of this is on our racist President
He ran a campaign vilifying people of color to play to base instincts of all the racists in the country
People have had enough of this crap

Ed, you choose to ignore all the relevant points of Kaepernick kneeling. It is what liberals usually do. I am ALL FOR Kaepernick being able to kneel WHEN NOT AT WORK. If I am an owner of a team I do not allow my employees to disrespect the National Anthem WHILE AT WORK. If Kaepernick wants to buy a ticket and kneel in the stands I will support his right to do so. "Protesting peacefully is as American as apple pie" is true, BUT NOT WHILE AT WORK!
How is it possible that those on the left cannot understand the difference between protesting on your own time and protesting at your place of work?

Ask Ben Carson if Trump is a racist. Or Senator Scott. Or Surgeon General Adams. I guess he took a break from being a racist when he appointed Adams. You know, because there were absolutely no White candidates available when he made the selection. And there wasn't a single White person Trump could have chosen for HUD chief. I guess if Trump supports general conservative themes like individual responsibility, secure borders, strong military, etc... he MUST be a racist! Who cares if he has hired African Americans for top leadership positions? Who cares if African American unemployment was at HISTORIC lows pre-pandemic? Trump bad! Trump bad! SEE I just proved Trump bad because I said so!

Shrek owes me the 2004 knockout of Vonda Ward. I think it was the most devastating one punch knockout I have ever seen.
May 30th, 2020 at 10:49:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Ed, you choose to ignore all the relevant points of Kaepernick kneeling. It is what liberals usually do. I am ALL FOR Kaepernick being able to kneel WHEN NOT AT WORK. If I am an owner of a team I do not allow my employees to disrespect the National Anthem WHILE AT WORK. If Kaepernick wants to buy a ticket and kneel in the stands I will support his right to do so. "Protesting peacefully is as American as apple pie" is true, BUT NOT WHILE AT WORK!
How is it possible that those on the left cannot understand the difference between protesting on your own time and protesting at your place of work?

What is this BS about a knockout. Sounds like you cant deal with a different opinion ?

I've see protesting at work
As long as it does not effect the work, how is it wrong?
How is the act of kneeling wrong?
Why is the anthem played. If they played it in the office I worked in, you think I should be fired if I kneeled
I don't think they should play the anthem at a sport where the purpose is to inflict serious brain injury on another human being

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 30th, 2020 at 11:20:09 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
What is this BS about a knockout. Sounds like you cant deal with a different opinion ?

I've see protesting at work
As long as it does not effect the work, how is it wrong?
How is the act of kneeling wrong?
Why is the anthem played. If they played it in the office I worked in, you think I should be fired if I kneeled
I don't think they should play the anthem at a sport where the purpose is to inflict serious brain injury on another human being

You’ll excuse me, but I’m actually with SOOPOO on this one on the grounds of free association. Whether or not any of the things are, “Right or wrong,” has no bearing; the only thing that matters is whether your employer wants you to be doing them or not.

In order:

-That’s perfectly fine if the employer allows it. Individual employers can have whatever rules they like.

-Doesn’t matter. What matters is if the employer says you can do it or not. Is going to the bathroom wrong? There are employers at which, if you’re not on your break and not on your lunch, you can’t go to the bathroom. What’s a bigger restriction? CKaep can’t kneel or having to hold a crap for two hours?

-Doesn’t matter. Only way the workplace is a forum for political statement is if the employer either encourages it or does not care either way.

-Tradition. NFL. Free association. They can play whatever they want to. I also think it’s pointless. I’m sure if you polled the NFL fan base “Don’t Care,” + “Keep Playing It,” would be well over 50% with keep playing it perhaps getting a simple majority on its own.

-That’s fair and you can boycott it if you feel strongly enough. If a huge segment of the audience tunes out and they figure out that’s why, then the NFL would likely go the path that keeps the most customers...which honestly would likely be keeping the anthem,
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 11:27:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146

You’ll excuse me, but I’m actually with SOOPOO on this one on the grounds of free association. Whether or not any of the things are, “Right or wrong,” has no bearing; the only thing that matters is whether your employer wants you to be doing them or not.

My problem is there is an exemption.

Quote:
According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), which enforces the federal law prohibiting religious discrimination, employers must allow employees to engage in religious expression at work as long as it doesn't create an undue hardship

Why is my free speech not as important as someone's religion. (I know, I know, the founders singled it out, but I disagree)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?